Change Mode

PCPitstop Summer War Team

Well I am going to be finalizing my water cooling this weekend, but for now it will be just the old system, I will let you know kido if you can wait.

But before Wars, I plan on upgrading (specifically a new board and 2 graphics cards).. What do you say.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well if you want to take me off that ok bud i understand im looking out for the team, the team comes 1st in the wars so if theres better go for it , i will understand ok

u guys and your lack of pride. I cant tell if its funny or sad. :lol:

Roger, you took it the wrong way. What I was saying is that Say someone gets added to the A team, then that bumps EVERYONE back a few clicks and I have to re-arrange. I wasnt saying you suck your off the team! :mrsgreen:

I cant wait till september there miggs! One thing though. forget dual cards. Not worth it anymore. I had a revaation. I might get a single GTX 280, a solid board (P35 or P45) and then OC like mad!! My 3870 x2 was scoring pretty high for a single card war. Save the cash pall, and the headache. :mrgreen:

I'm sorry for the delay kido, looks like the motherboard from RMA seemed to work, but its refusing to work anymore. Means I will probably be getting a new one ASAP.

I'll keep ya informed, don't worry gonna get this rig all done by end of month.

Oh and sorry but second rig won't happen, if the mobo refuses to work.

Wow seems like this is the time for RMA's i just did one to , this is a race against the time for war to get our system up and running lol,

its all good Miggs.

and Roger, when the games start its gonna get worse. :lol:

its all good Miggs.

and Roger, when the games start its gonna get worse. :lol:

Excuse me lol , what you mean im going to be blowing up me system

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :clap::boxing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i noticed there not many AMD systems so this is gonig to be fun running with Intel systems lol

Edited by XRogerX

Me!!..

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400

Biostar Tpower I45

Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2 PC2-8500 2GB (2X1GB) DDR2-1066

ATI 4870

Enermax Galaxy DXX 1000w

CPU is going to be liquid cooled, gonna try and liquid cool the video card before the deadline, I'll update it.