Change Mode

PCPitstop Summer War Team

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes i know i want to make sure im stable for these test i can clock this to a 3gig but its unstable cause of the drr2 667 , i have some ddr2 800 comming so i want to see i can do with it untill they get here

also i might have another system but not sure i might need a video card for it and a HDD

Edited by XRogerX

true but you know anything is possible these days , i just thought of you when i saw this and your system specs so who know , if you overclocked this well you be there 1st that i know of, but then again think about this ANYTHING is overclockable but point is how much can you overclock it, even its is 0.0001% its still overclock , i know im a smart :filtered: , if there a world theres away there always new drivers to come out but remember this i learned this from here, this is a new product and at the start there going to be more cons then pros

:huh:

:thud:

Hey Kenny :adios: , aren't you playing now.. :shifty:

edit: The more I want to take part, the more I don't want to, so many good clockers not joining us, Paul isn't, who knows if Kenny will, Ocean is probably on TRP side, Gryph's been long lost, Luis_GT probably also on TRP side, lets just say we don't have half the members as we had in previous wars, I'm even wondering if we'll be able to have a full team.

Edited by miggs78

Yes, is does look bleak around here. Besides Viruses, Help, and General, the OCer are gone,

the Folders are gone (except for some of us).

Need to breath new life into the forums.

Some contest or something to get the people back.

Well I'll still play, not with much, but can field two rigs if needed. We all might

have too!!!!

:blink:

Yes, is does look bleak around here. Besides Viruses, Help, and General, the OCer are gone,

the Folders are gone (except for some of us).

Need to breath new life into the forums.

Some contest or something to get the people back.

Well I'll still play, not with much, but can field two rigs if needed. We all might

have too!!!!

:blink:

You seem absolutely right RAH, The Pit isn't as huge or lets say as interesting as it was 2 or more years ago, things are slowing down. Well I'll see if I can get some of my friends to join in.

Oh and if I am amble to get my graphics cards and save up for a mobo, yeah I'll also probably have 2 systems.

I count 15 or so players in this thread, with a couple of 2 system players you guys can fill a full team, and a good one with the systems I've seen. I'm very sure you'll be very competitive at the end ... :boxing: besides, I've played with TRP (last summer) and lost to PCP, and I've played with PCP (this winter) and lost to TRP so I'm 0 for 2 ... the odds are in your favor. :P

Edit:

Good luck to ya Paul you're quite the OC'er .. TRP is lucky to have you :clap:

Thanks for the kind words Flew, good to see you back at FW. Looking forward to competing with ya ... :b33r: Edited by Paul442

You guys. Really, we have a strong team.

We have lost some of our original players and gained new ones. Who cares/ Funner that way, right? We all have the capability to try as hard as we can, see who does better, and laugh about it in the end.

This will be Fun.

Ok so whos onboard with the PCP Team , i know this is going to be fun this is my 1st war and i hope i dont get a Dishonerable Discharge , so do we know whos in what class yet

I been thinkin about it but I need a confirmation from a few people. 1 person added can change the roster.

I been thinkin about it but I need a confirmation from a few people. 1 person added can change the roster.

well if you want to take me off that ok bud i understand im looking out for the team, the team comes 1st in the wars so if theres better go for it , i will understand ok