Change Mode

PCPitstop Summer War Team

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You will have a pretty high scoring system there RAH. Ready to burn the new parts? :mrgreen:

Well that depends, (old age item) I have never tried out the

MB I'm going to use. Its a Foxconn 975. I stuck a P4 in it today

and looked at the BIOS. Doesn't OC like a ABIT.

Have to go to the Fox forum, and check it out.

Anybody around here every OC on one?

I used to have a Foxconn 939 board, limited Ocing options.

but it had alot to it, just the BIOs was a bit erm 'lacking'

Well aaron what can I say... :cr@sh::rofl3:

Guys I might be available for the team, not promising yet.. I wish I can, its been a while haven't teamed up with Flew and I_G.. Lets just say its an honor to work with these guys..

Edited by miggs78

Well aaron what can I say... :cr@sh::rofl3:

Guys I might be available for the team, not promising yet.. I wish I can, its been a while haven't teamed up with Flew and I_G.. Lets just say its an honor to work with these guys..

We would be glad to have you miggs!

Bringin in the PCP team we can do some damage!

I would miss you Miggs.

Waving as you pass my scores lmao!

:rofl3:.. Waves hard past aaron while passing him :mrgreen:

You forgot caintry_boy....... :rolleyes:

IX38 Quad GT

E8400

8800GT < subject to change between now and then

2Gb PC 8500 < also subject to change

Water on cpu

:geezer:

Booya.. can't forget C_B.. :tup:

just a quick post i would join but after seeing what you all are running im giving 2nd thoughts cause there no way i can run with the BIG DAWGS

Also i never join in on any of these PCP games, i will be like Baby Huey all dumb , while all the BIG DAWGS are running around like Tom & Jerry chasing each other

... there no way i can run with the BIG DAWGS ...

We compete as a team and every team member contributes equally. Last year our finshing spot was hurt because we were short two team members anfd had to take 0's for their scores. Baby Huey, Wile E Coyote, Foghorn Leghorn, doesn't matter. Everyone one of us started out stumbling around. It's part of the learning process, and I still do a lot of 'Baby Huey's'. If you decide to join, your team members will help you become proficient with what needs to be done to play.

Ya, its like saying you want to play baseball, you dont know how but its fun.

And its not like we are playing for pink slips, so there are no worries, its fun and you can learn something new about the PC and the members here. :clap:

CoolerMaster Stacker Tower W/ Mod Side-PanelThermaltake ToughPower 1,200 Watts Power Supply - Quad SLI ReadyAMD Phenom™ X4 9950 Black Edition Quad-Core CPU w/ HyperTransport TechnologyVigor Gaming Monsoon II Lite CLT-M2LA AMD Active CPU Air Conditioner Cooling System Asus Crosshair II Formular 780A SLI Chipset DDR2/1066 SATA RAID PCI-E MBoard w/GbLAN,USB2.0,IEEE1394,&7.1Audio6GB PC8500 DDR2/1066 Dual Channel Memory Corsair DominatorThermaltake Toughpower Express 650 Watts VGA Power SupplyNVIDIA GeForce GTX280 1GB 16X PCI Express (X3)1 TB 2.5 inch SATA Gaming SLC Solid State Disk 12000RPMLINKSYS WMP54GS 802.11G PCI Network CardMicrosoft Windows Vista UltimateI am planning on upgrading everything that I can, while I can.

Edited by death