OverDrive 16,000 club

Sweet score and at 3.8Ghz. Nice! :tup:

If you laid the hammer to your vid card you would be in the 17,000 club and the only AMD in it too. :tup:

I'm close like you are with my setup...I'm gonna get there. ;)

Edited by KRAM

Guest TVC15

Ya, when I blow this one up! :rofl2:

I already have it!

Just to lazy to put it in and reinstall everything! :lol:

I kinda expected to ruin it during the forum wars, but it's still running really good, so who knows?

Edited by TVC15

Guest TVC15

Well then, he will have 2 com padre's coming soon! :mrgreen:

I was darn close though!!!

Edited by TVC15

Looks like the scores are getting up there. Nice scores you both have. I should be able to get to 17k, but I am back to running stock clocks for now. I wish they would get the pit test to see multi gpu video cards, the Gtx 295's are not getting true numbers, now that I am running Quad sli, the pit is way behind for me.

Edited by edw6698

Dude seriously, look at TVC's score with his GTX 295. If you pumped those number you would be in the 17,000 Club and the only AMD in it. :tup:

I will try that later, I know I can get into the 17k range. If the pit test could test mulit gpu cards, with quad sli I would probably be in the 18 to 19k range or possibly higher.

Here is my 3DMark Vantage score running quad sli.

Posted Image

Edited by edw6698

Seems like I remember someone saying to disable SLi while Pit testing to get a better score.

I have tried it both ways, does not really make a difference. Even TVC brought it up with IG a while back. IG said multi gpu test could come in the future. Even with 1 Gtx295 it is only testing 1 gpu, thats why the scores are not right with the pit test with multi gpu cards. Edited by edw6698

Guest TVC15

Ya don't need Rivatune!

Ya just need to change 3 computer settings, and use EVGA's Precision Tune, and OC your cards a bit. I didn't even Max out the OC on my video card.

Seems like I remember someone saying to disable SLi while Pit testing to get a better score.

Na, leave it on SLI, you just need it on nVidia Recommended, for the Muti-GPU Performance mode. Then set Multi-Display/Mixed GPU acceleration to Single display performance mode, then set the texture filtering Quality to High Performance!

Then use The Precision Tune and OC it to about 650 gpu, and 1150 mem.

Then there's still 3 system settings you need to change!

PS> Precision Tune has auto fan control, and manual.

Edited by TVC15

Ya don't need Rivatune!

Ya just need to change 3 computer settings, and use EVGA's Precision Tune, and OC your cards a bit. I didn't even Max out the OC on my video card.

The only reason I am using Rivatune is I like the automatic fan control for the video cards. Otherwise the video cards always stay at 40% fan speed. Does Precision Tune have automatic fan control?

Never mind I see it has it.

Edited by edw6698