OverDrive 16,000 club

• 4 weeks later...

nice score...you think you can squeeze any more out of your rig?? So far my best score in 3DMARK06 is 22,752 and I think I can coax a little bit more out of my rig! Running an ASUS striker 2 Formula m/b QX9650 cpu OC@ 4.31 4 x1024 OCZ 800 gamers choice GOLD only slightly OC to 855, WD HD 320GB SATA2, EVGA 9800GX2 video OC to 730/1135/shader linked @1836, Gigabyte galaxy 2 liquid cooling to the CPU only.

Good Luck!

:worship::worship::worship:

The only thing you need is an internet score below 1% :shifty:

Connect the PC to a T1 or Fios ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest dwfinch

Hey steve65,

Thats one heck of a hard drive score! I have one suggestion for you. Since you have 6 WD's in RAID-0, I would recommend to you that you use RAID-5.

I also use WD's in RAID-0, but only 5, and my usual hard drive score is anywhere from 385 to 405, so you wouldn't loose any real performance that you would notice, and you would have a built in backup with RAID-5, although if your using a backup program like Acronis True Image Home 2009, or Norton's Ghost, you rally don't have anything to worry about! Just a thought! Nice score! How do you like how quickly your apps load! Sweat huh!

Sorry, I knew that... :rollie:

HD Tune should run:

http://www.hdtune.com/download.html

If you right click on the HDTach installer, select Properties, and set compatibility to XP Service Pack 2, HDTach will install and run. After the install, you have to repeat the process with the Start Menu HDTach shortcut.

If you right click on the HDTach installer, select Properties, and set compatibility to XP Service Pack 2, HDTach will install and run. After the install, you have to repeat the process with the Start Menu HDTach shortcut.

Didn't think of that. :rollie:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...