Change Mode

Vista Rocks

Bruce

Well the video is just a joke.

If I had no choice but to use a Microsoft OS, I would use Vista.

Fortunately I have a choice, so I don't have to use any version Microsoft's smashed glass :lol:

Edited by Bruce

lol good post. I love my xp, and have been hating on vista since i tried it

Bruce is right, it is much more secure. It is so secure that i can barely even use my computer(UAC needs your permission... yes... well now we just want to to confirm that you clicked yes, so please click yes again.. this is probably the last time we will bother you until you need to use your computer again)

A lot of the banter about Microsoft, they brought on themselves by releasing buggy, unstable software that was full of security holes.

Agreed. And Microsoft will always be the butt of jokes until they do something outstanding. Nonetheless, I thought the videos were funny (all of em). I could never praise nor condemn Linux because I've never used it - but I saw the vids as entertaining

its been a lifetime of madness and mahem trying to understand why someone needs more than one search bar, the day i realized was the day i woke up and stopped reformatting :P

brandon, my wife uses vista and asks me to fix it, go figure :lol:

Duanester, how can you let your wife commit such a heinous act? It is said that a PC powerful enough to run Vista will destroy the dimensional fabric that keeps the universe together, and wipe us out into nothingness as game show hosts.

not at all.

if it was a joke' then why wasn't it funny ?

maybe your too biased to see the humor?.

windows isnt all that but nither is Linux nor OSX...OS's cant ride on high horses and jokes are just that..a joke, wether you find it funny or not, lighten up, its just an operating system.

I agree the videos wern't funny.

Now if you really want to read something funny, have gander at this. Keep in mind it is satirical. :tup:

http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/2007/0...or-america.aspx

I agree -- that was VERY funny. I think some of those who sent in comments definitely didn't see the humor in it though :P