Change Mode

Is it 'Spring' Yet?

Jacee

Thanks Jazzy :mrgreen:

@ duanester,

the path was made by our first dog going around trees to the house. We just followed her path by digging it deeper and wider, added some flat rocks, then filled it with gravel. There is no edging...which I wish there was!

if you ever decide to put edging (do not use plastic diamond edging) :pullhair:

aluminum is better if you cannot get steel, except aluminum will damage easily by mower blades if not properly installed, but yes' edging will keep the creeping grass at bay and add lots of detail to your garden :tup:

It's summer here, Jacee, and very early too :)

That, is the least like a yard I've ever seen! It's lovely. In my area, a "yard" signifies some space at the back of the house that isn't a garden, and is most likely paved and with no flowers/greenery to speak of. What you have is... garden :mrgreen:

Nicely done, Jacee. TheOldGardener will be proud of you when he sees it :tup:

I could see a koi pond there somewhere--o.k., maybe not with peacocks in the area.

:)

Small pond is in the back yard, but no Koi... our neighbor who has the Peacocks also attracts Herons... which incidentally land in our trees to look over the property :lol:

Remember... we are on 10 acres, so we only have about one acre landscaped.

Toss in a peacock or two or ten and youd even have more color :P

Ima go hide now :shifty:

I just knew that was going to happen. And our lawn is a disaster. But that's what ya get when you have more important things to worry about.

Edited by brandon