Change Mode

Prom!

IanG

I dont get what the big deal about prom is. My GF is :filtered: that I didnt want to go this year. Im not even a senior. All Hype. :lol:

Yes Ian, hope you took protection for a few of those rounds. :shifty:

Never made it to a prom. There were too many attractive diversions on the way.

My son, did make it to his. He had a great time with his "dates" :geezer: Yes, he took two young ladies to the prom :wub::clap::tup:

Edited by Bruce

Proms are unforgettable things that you can never go back and do again. Its with people for the most part you will never see once you leave school. When you step across that stage and get your diploma look around at your classmates. Most likely it will be the last time you will all be in the same room together again. Don't ever take for granted these moments in high school. These truly are the times of your life. There will never again be any kind of freedom and lighthearted feeling like when you are a kid in school. You have no idea how much I envy you being at this stage of your life with your whole future ahead of you... when you are this age you don't realize what all this means, the memories that you make right now stay with you forever...

I never thought any of these things when I was young, now that I'm old you realize and wish you had done things differently, took different paths... high school is an irreplaceable experience as is every prom.

Enjoy these moments... they are the only ones you will ever have like it. And by all means do take pics!

Pictures as requested.

Myself (Got ready in about 15 minutes...... looooong story) and my girlfriend Ali, of 8.5 months.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Myself, Ali, Whitney & Ryan (10.5 months)

Posted Image

Posted Image

It was really windy outside so our hair, especially mine, is all whack.

Great night. Went to the Hard Rock Cafe to eat, had some good food there. Headed to prom and I actually danced a lot for once, which was nice. My girlfriend did too. It was really nice to dance some slow songs with her, :)

Headed to a Hotel then where I got a room for myself and Ali. Ryan got one next door for them two. Let's just say..... :shifty:

Overall, a great night/morning but I am really sad that it's over. :(

Edited by IanG

Did you bring the m249?

Edit: I went to a huge party recently. It was kind of like a prom, except with less people I don't like, and the same things that happen during prom happened there too.

Edited by brandon

I see. So you wanted to keep debris out of the barrel? Good choice. The gun could jam, or just not fire if there's too much debris in it. You can't fight the commie menace with a gun that can't fire.

Edited by brandon

I see. So you wanted to keep debris out of the barrel? Good choice. The gun could jam, or just not fire if there's too much debris in it. You can't fight the commie menace with a gun that can't fire.

Exactly.

:laughing: you guys are so bad!

Ian you look very handsome and your girl looks lovely. I am glad you had such a great time!

I didn't post what i did to make anyone sad.. more like... stop and think before just blowing off that dance, that prom, those things your girl wants to go to, cause like Ian, you may just have one unforgettable nite that you will remember always :wub: