Sign in to follow this  
lainyg

Bitdefender

I love PCPitstop...been using it for years as part of regular maintenance for my home computer and it's taught me a lot.

SO, I thought I'd see what it could tell me about my computer at work, but for some reason the scan doesn't recognize the bitdefender antivirus we have installed.

We are using the full paid version of bitdefender (at home I only use AVG free and PC Pitstop has no problem with it) and it is running all security modules the time.

Any reason why PC Pitstop doesn't see bitdefender?

Thanks!

L

:wp:

If the tip says to "Install Antivirus" you can click on that tip and at the bottom of the page that opens is a link to send us the information to get the Bitdefender product added to our database.

:wp:

If the tip says to "Install Antivirus" you can click on that tip and at the bottom of the page that opens is a link to send us the information to get the Bitdefender product added to our database.

Why do we have to do your leg work for you,,, go buy a copy and do it yourself.

Why do we have to do your leg work for you,,, go buy a copy and do it yourself.

How would we know that the copy we buy would match the one you have? If we did that and it didn't detect the one you had, would you be happy?