Change Mode

New Desktop thread

Here's my browser and the late morning theme for the wallpaper. It does change automatically based on time, and possibly even weather, but I can't 100%.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edit: I woke up and it looked like this...

Posted Image

Edited by adam22
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is of my warm conservatory shining like a beacon in the cold. I've resized the picture just so it fits on the forum. Native size of my desktop is 1280x1024;

Posted Image

Edited by Wigan

I cannot say for sure how this has happened. I wasn't monitoring the situation. :lol:

I did take that picture at about half 12 am though, I initially went outside to get this picture;

Posted Image

No flash used, 2 second exposure F5 and ISO400.. That's actually how it looked to the eye, I just spun the tripod around for the conservatory one.

(and obviously changed some settings, before anyone mentions anything :mrgreen:)

Edited by Wigan

Haha, I'll post with links after work (6 eastern). It's not too tough, just a matter finding working and matching stuff (which took some time). The biggest annoyance was the default RSS with the Screenlet Daemon didn't work right (or look right) so I had to dig to find one and then worked out a way for it to appear correctly with custom feeds. I'm glad you like it.

Edited by adam22