For Staff: Great News!

Ty for you both, ( Hulk an mme ).

I am back, but Limited , As In time wise an what not. I miss you ALL. I said what needed to be said above^>. Also, Ty Hulk, you are a big part of the teamwork we give to others, so TY

Wademan™

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow welcome back! And glad you are feeling better! Glad to see you return. All the best to you! :adios:

Ty Tracy Lynn, I need ALL l I can get, Ill be back soon enough to beat up the"bad guys--spyware" I cant wait, ty for your kind words

Wademan™

Edited by Wademan

Hey Wademan, it's good to see you here. Like everyone else I had no idea where you were. Sounds like you've been through a lot. I'm so glad to see you back here and posting. Hope you are getting that great coming home feeling.

Welcome home.

:tup:

Wademan Rest and regain your strength don't dive into things :sparkle: You've run a tough race and won so take it easy as we'de like to keep you around with your helping hands for a long time :wub: Not surprised that your getting your doctors to join the Pit :geezer:

Abu your more than welcome guess you've figured out we're sort a big family here and all of the members of the family are important :clap:

It's no surprise your beating it, given your beating other pests and viruses so keep it up, hope the pain relief is enough for you, it barely touches me but I hope your getting more relief from it, as said slow and steady, it's not until you become really ill you realise just how much energy doing something like having a wash takes out of you, it's like running a marathon, so plenty of rest as that is your best tool ATM.

Hello again everyone,

'8210GUY' ty for your pm, I checked that site an bookmarked it. Caintry, [email protected] African cam, sure miss that! lol

Mouse, ty again hun, you one sweet gal, but me not rush back into things? ha! I miss beating up bad guys( spyware/malware etc ) :blushing:

Shogan, Ty so much for your kind words.

mme? how is my simon? I loved that kid.

Guys, I never imagined the outpouring you guys have given me to welcome me back, sure made my eyes water, and I mean that :wub:

Wademan™

Edited by Wademan

There will be plenty of "bad" guys since they show no sign of slowing down so please don't overdo it :wub: You have to be in great shape to win those battles with the "bad" guys and for us to enjoy your charm :sparkle:

We'll whoop all that bad stuff!

You remember to get your rest and do as told.....they give you instructions for a reason.

I am so glad.....so glad your back with us again.

You had no idea how many people thought of you during your absence.

I don't think I sent to many pm's?...just go on and delete those I'm sure that gossip is so old by now it's not worth reading..

except all I sent about Hulk, he's still green ya know :sparkle:

Juliet,

Ty hun, I so appreciate it! :blushing: I trying to follow orders! Pain meds have me sort of confused, but thank God I have them, I could not even get out of bed if not for them. Opana http://www.opana.com/consumer/ is what i take from cancer doc, works so well.

I didnt get any pm';s from you since September, my pm box was full since then, while I was inhospital in a coma, so dont worry about it. I am glad to be back, will take me some time to catch up on things, once then, I will be back full force to help out here an 5 other forums.

thanks again hun, oh and triple thanks for that pc mess back In August.

Wademan™

Good to see you back.

As the others said take it easy and don't overdo things. Then again getting back the the things you love doing is one of the best forms of recovery there is. :)

Glad to see you're on the road to recovery :clap:

welcome back and just take it easy we'll leave a light on for ya

[email protected] pit is now motel six!.. as brandon says we are not...ty guys for some laughs, sure need those now. Better to laugh than cry when you going thru this type of hell, is the way I look at it.

Ty again..

Wademan™

Welcome back Wademan. :tup:

You'll probably never catch up to all of the inquiries that have been exchanged about you.

Good to see you on the mend.

Doug

Sorry you had to go through all that Wademan, I hope the worst is over and it's all uphill to a complete recovery. Glad you're OK... ;) -kd5-

Welcome back Wademan. :tup:

You'll probably never catch up to all of the inquiries that have been exchanged about you.

Good to see you on the mend.

Doug

Hello Doug!

You mean people were really asking about me Doug? :blushing: I Still cant believe all the great welcome back's you guys have given me...I had no idea I was that liked.

Ty Jacee..means alot to see you say that. :blushing:

And Kd5, I thank you as well. Soon enough I will be helping again here, trying to take it somehwat easy , at least Doc's want me too, will I obey them? probably not, but shhhhh! :rolleyes:

Wademan™

It's great that you are feeling well enough to post a little.

I don't think that we have ever crossed paths here, but I have read many of your posts. From the perspective of one with limited computer knowledge, your posts are tops. Your willingness to write an extra sentence or paragraph of explanation combined with the clarity of your writing makes your posts easily understood.

Good to have you back, Wademan.

It's great that you are feeling well enough to post a little.

I don't think that we have ever crossed paths here, but I have read many of your posts. From the perspective of one with limited computer knowledge, your posts are tops. Your willingness to write an extra sentence or paragraph of explanation combined with the clarity of your writing makes your posts easily understood.

Good to have you back, Wademan.

Hello rhizome,

We have crossed paths before my friend, I sure rememeber you because of the jalepeno peppers in your avatar. My favorite food is Mexican. So, I do remember you.

Those words are so very kind of you. I always did try an make my help to users very clear, and with detailed instructions. I thank you again, makes it all worth while to see such a nice post regarding me.

You an Y Kawika are the only real ones who told me about my posts, so thank you.

It's taking me a while to catch up, as I was in 8 forums. So could be a while before I super charge an help here, but that is 1 goal I do have.

Ty again,

Wademan™

Wademan, We don't know each other, haven't crossed path's much. You seem like a strong willed individual, just reading your posts. A lot of pride in giving help to people, that is a great attribute in my opinion. I hope well for you. You have effected many people here, obviously. Just look at the response. You should be proud. The next time I read a thread as to how the pit is doing so badly, I will suggest they read this one. Get fully recovered soon Mr Wademan. People need you and your strength if you haven't noticed. All the best to you.

I will keep you in my prayers. Good to see that you are back. :)

Thank you for that Faith, Need all the help I can get right now. Sure is hard to type right on all these pain meds!. maybe pray about that too..hehe :blushing:

Wademan™