Change Mode

For Staff: Great News!

My name is AbuIbrahim and I am one of the Castlecops staff members. I have been in contact with one of the PcpitStop staff member named Wademan.

Wademan has been in hospital for a couple of months because of stomach cancer. He also suffered from a diabetic coma for some time. Due to his conditions he wasnt able to get in touch with people online.

Just recently, Wademan had his final operation removing the last of his tumors and I am pleased to announce that Wademan will be back very soon to the Pcpitstop forums. He mentioned to me that he has certainly missed everyone here in Pcpitstop.

Please welcome him back and congratulate him for his recovery.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear about Wademan.........its good to know hes recovering

its been about 8 months since he posted

for a moment i thought he was going to be pushing up daisies

and thanks for the good news AbuIbrahim12

How time fly's, it wasn't until I saw this that it brought home just how long it had been since I saw his posts, just been so manic myself it never registered, I hope it's all uphill now then, sounds like he couldn't of been much worse if he tried, so hopefully thats the end of the bad stuff for him and it's all good from now on.

I am so glad to hear someone was able to make contact with Wademan....

I knew he had severe medical problems and was very worried..

AbuIbrahim....thank you so much for relaying the information. :wub:

AbuIbrahim12, please convey best wishes to Wademan for a speedy recovery. That's a lot to go through, and takes determination and guts :sparkle::sparkle: Small words.... but very big wishes :)

Edited by SL10

Thanks for the update on Wademan.

It was disconcerting how he just disappeared one day. Glad to hear he's doing better and looking forward to having him back.

So very nice to hear news of Wademan! Thank you. :mrgreen:

He is quite an asset to any forum and we sure have missed him.

Speedy recovery Wademan, I pray that the worst is finally behind you and your struggles are few.

:)Y

I would also like to mention that Wademan recieved a large amount of pm's and emails in the past 8 month. It will take him some time to respond to each one of them. Please be patient especially that he is currently on painkillers.

@JackeL

@mouse

@Jacee

@mme

@wholo

@Andrew S.

@Juliet

@IntelGuy

@Y kawika

You are most Welcome!

@SL10

I will certainly pass the message.

@caintry_boy

Thank you. You were not alone with these thoughts.

I Faintly remember this Moderator/Admin. He must be a really good person to be apart of the Staff here at PcPitstop. So. Being that Everyone else knows him and he seemed to make an impact with people. I Too would like to wish him well and hope for the best of recovery for him.

Hello everyone,

Gosh, I can not put into words how much I thank you all for your kind words. :blushing:

I wish to ty all, first AbuIbrahim, ty my dear friend for helping with this. AbuIbrahim is a dear friend of mine, an staff of CastleCops.com he is an expert in rootkits, an trusted hjt advisor. So, please welcome him also.

Now, too you all.

mouse: ty, remember me an how we pm'd an helped each other? and you encouraged me? I ty my friend for that. :)

Jacee, gosh where do I start. You helped me many times and led me to hjt training, and when your mom died an niece I helped you best I could. So, Jacee ty so much for your support in many areas of my life. :)

mme, well remember when I jumped at you for typing errors? lol, long ago, but encouraged you many times to go forward, and you have. So ty mme. :)

Andrew: wow my friend from down under, I also helped you some, so I thank you for your kind words here. :)

Juliet: now here's where I loose it...Juliet was/is a friend, kind of close one, who knew of my stomache cancer, yet she helped me an encouraged me many times. Juliet, hun, I thank you so much for your help an support. You are a shining star to me. ty my good friend. :wub:

Intelguy: ty as well for your support, I helped you even way back...so ty for the return. You are a great staff member here. god bless you. :)

Y Kawika: my gosh my friend, remember when you pm,'d me several times? and encouraged me to help more here? I sure do! You are a top notch professional Y, man ty for your many pm's to me, meant alot to me, when I was in terirble pain with cancer your words gave me hope, ty my friend. :)

canitry boy, ty so much as well..remember when we would watch that live feed for animals? lol I lost the link but sure you remember, ty so much: :)

Ok, I want to thank anyone else I missed, you know, you guys are the best! I shared this wiith cancer docs, an 1 signed up here. So, again ty all, so much...you know..when you go thru hell, you find your real friends in life, an many of you showed your support, I thank you for that. Also ty chopdoc, an Joe:-)

I will return ASAP, still in loads of pain/cancer left overs, so bare with me please. I will do my best to help here once again. And will try my Hardest to be a trusted Advisor, it's a dream, hopefully to be filled.

So, Thank You ALL for your kind words, God Bless.

Wademan™

Ps: I missed Joe ,chpodoc an jazzy forgive me, and I thank you. and ty Sl10

Edited by Wademan

Congratulations on beating it dude. Cancer is awful hard to beat, especially since cancer cells are immortal, can spread like wildfire, and do all other sorts of bad things.

And you'll need especially good luck on fighting the hundreds of thousands of different malware variants for Windows.

mme, well remember when I jumped at you for typing errors? lol, long ago, but encouraged you many times to go forward, and you have. So ty mme.

as you kindly say your most welcome

my partner/my wife has cancer its in remission............

she had it when i met her............she had tumours the size of grapefruits

they were successfully removed....and it started out as Cervical cancer but ended up in her stomach.......shes a real trooper beat the odds...

so you take care .....get better and enjoy life each day to its fullest

and the forum needs your help here............so get back on the bandwagon

and join us

Edited by mme

Ty mme,

Well , Thank you again. My tumors wernt that big, but 2 was cutting of blood supply to liver, an heart...I was to be dead by now, but hey, I beat that, thank God.

I miss you mme, hopefully be back soon. Hey? keep helping here, we need you pal... :)

Wademan™

Edited by Wademan

Ty mme,

Well , Thank you again. My tumors wernt that big, but 2 was cutting of blood supply to liver, an heart...I was to be dead by now, but hey, I beat that, thank God.

I miss you mme, hipefully be back soon. Hey? keep helping here, we need you pal... :)

Wademan™

Thanks ............I even ask simonsells about you :( And we were both worried

But not anymore.................. :rolleyes:

mme standing by

Edited by mme

Excellent news, and welcome back Wademan.

Beating it is quite an accomplishment. Stay healthy and stick around.

Ya gotta live to be a :geezer:

Hulkster

(Geezer....formally known as Stud Muffin)

Edited by thehulk18