Est. Mo. Purchase Payment‡:

Est. Mo. Lease Payment†:

Est. Mo. Plus Payment†:

CALCULATE PURCHASE/LEASE PAYMENT

:geezer:

Anyone want to buy me one?

http://www.dodge.com/en/2008/challenger/

I'll take it in the Orange Pearl please :mrgreen:

I don't want to buy you one, but I have been thinking about buying two of them.

One to drive and one to put away as they will be worth a pile of money within 10 to 20 years.

I wish they had a 7.0 liter (426ci) available. ;)

Edited by Bruce

I have a pin number in my pocket to get one under the Employee discount plan....Oh wait a minute, I already bought an "old foggey) car (Mercury Marquis). Guess I'll have to wait on that one!

Rev

PS: I just blew my special occasion with this post...my 1000th...Bruce, do I get some kinda reward for reaching such a milestone?

Edited by Rev-Roy

I have a pin number in my pocket to get one under the Employee discount plan....Oh wait a minute, I already bought an "old foggey) car (Mercury Marquis). Guess I'll have to wait on that one!

Rev

Rev,

What happened to the ol' Ford Ranger?

I have always been interested in getting myself a small pickup but I can't get passed the only one passenger bit. The crew cab trucks are out of my league. :mrgreen:

I have always been interested in getting myself a small pickup but I can't get passed the only one passenger bit.

Don't do it you'll find yourself in the free moving business. :lol:

The Ole Ford Ranger (1993) has 176,000 and still going strong! I will drive it into the ground, say the last rites over it and cover it up someday! The Lincoln is still running strong with 201,000 on it and its fate will be the same if I don't give it to someone who really needs it.

Rev

with a 425 hp hemi in it...it'll scoot heavy or not

But at 40K, I'll need to win the lottery before I can buy one just to drive on sunny days and store, that kinda car could be an investment that could provide a nice return in the future

with a 425 hp hemi in it...it'll scoot heavy or not

But at 40K, I'll need to win the lottery before I can buy one just to drive on sunny days and store, that kinda car could be an investment that could provide a nice return in the future

why invest it antique technology ???? investment/return in the future - there won't be one!!!

go green---- as in PRIUS or maybe you want your grand kids to die young in a polluted world :pullhair:

why invest it antique technology ???? investment/return in the future - there won't be one!!!

go green---- as in PRIUS or maybe you want your grand kids to die young in a polluted world :pullhair:

A PRIUS :yikes::rollie: Before I would drive one a them wimpy, girly roller skate, weedwackers pretending to be a car I would hitchhike everywhere I had to go.

I laugh when I see them on the highway, a tractor trailer goes by, and the PRIUS is thrown across two lanes from the draft the tractor trailer creates. The drivers eyes get as big as silver dollars, you can see their finger nails literally turning colors as the white knuckle the steering wheel. :P

Nice looking car but its probably going to be pig heavy and a high 13 vehicle from the showroom floor, even in SRT trim.

They have it at 4000 pounds and 13.0 1/4 mile. Pretty nice for a "stock showroom" car. ;)

They have it at 4000 pounds and 13.0 1/4 mile. Pretty nice for a "stock showroom" car. ;)

I'm not buying that 13.0 1/4 mile yet. Buddy of mine has a 2006 Charger SRT8 (4200 lbs, 425 hp) and pulled off a 13.5 with a few mods done (ecu reflash, mopar CAI, exhaust)