Change Mode

Brandon is moving up in the world

brandon

I applied for Circuit City, and within a couple days of me filling out my application, a manager called me, and asked when I could come in for an interview. It's Monday at 1PM, and provided I get the job, the next time I make a bet with Bruce on the winners of the superbowl, he won't be able to say that I am broke, and have nothing to offer.

The helpdesk job I applied for at Kroger prior to this, I did not get, due to lack of experience they say, so if I can keep this job long enough, I'll have my foot in the door for a much higher paying job, which will set forth my plans for the future.

My cousin works there, she says its the easiest job in the world. She is like Manager now and she does nothing and they pay her $$$$

People there are dum though, so your knowledge is 10000x more then the employees there.

Once I asked something about HDTV and the guy told me HDMI is the only way to get HD picture?????? :cr@sh:

All I need to do is upgrade my processor, and I can easily compete with you Ian. At 2.8Ghz, my 3dmark scores were within spitting distance of yours. Although, I probably paid a lot less for my system then you did.

Edited by brandon

Good. Depending on how I am feeling tomorrow and when my girlfriend wants to come see me (ohmygod, shes driving to see me for once) I'm probably going to take it out to the garage and do some more cable management.

Funny story, the bottom 120MM front fan that came with my case is discolored. More like a light teal. I phoned Antec, gave them a copy of my receipt, and within 2 days I got a free 120MM fan in the mail. I can place the discolored one on the side and the good one in the front now.

Brandon, I know :P I'm just joking around with you bro. I enjoy the competition and I look forward to me having to try to beat you now.

......if that will ever happen :P

Edited by IanG

Good. Depending on how I am feeling tomorrow and when my girlfriend wants to come see me (ohmygod, shes driving to see me for once) I'm probably going to take it out to the garage and do some more cable management.

Funny story, the bottom 120MM front fan that came with my case is discolored. More like a light teal. I phoned Antec, gave them a copy of my receipt, and within 2 days I got a free 120MM fan in the mail. I can place the discolored one on the side and the good one in the front now.

Brandon, I know :P I'm just joking around with you bro. I enjoy the competition and I look forward to me having to try to beat you now.

......if that will ever happen :P

MY dad wonders why I drive 300 miles in a week, I tell him because my GF wont even come by ONCE!!!! :lol:

My case is really pushing my buttons, I seriously have no cables showing, I have all the metal cut, and I still have no room to work with. Im gona switch this POS sooon.

Brandon, What hours you gona work?

And you're just going to let that poor old E8400 fare on its own? :( No matter, once I get it, then we can see who will reign supreme.

Although, I feel as if something is not quite right. I'm arguing with you instead of heading over to my FWB's house, and you're arguing with me when your SO is heading over...

Well, that settles it. I am out, and Im gonna have a little fun.

Edited by brandon

Brandon, forget that CPU. I think the Multi is only 8, so you cant get past 3.6ghz. Not really worth it. Intel should have a price drop in July like they have been showing. Price drop in April, then July, now another this April.

Im sticking to Nahelm for this one. But AMD will have something by then so it will be fun. Just dont get mad with buying stuff since your gonna have a few extra pennys laying around.

Hey Ian, I had a good 10k laying around, baught a dirtbike, the 3870X2, Some Parts for my RC car, $200 worth of stuff for my sisters' phones' and computers. $500 on the Lady, and still got lots left to upgrade. :P

But will I use that? No. Once I drop it in my Bank account, I dont want to touch it. I only use cash in my Paypal to make sure I dont overspend. :lol:

SO = GF = Owner.

And I'm not going to go mad with upgrades. I'm going to get the quad core processor, since it will help with my programming, and the rest I am going to put towards an apartment and car.

Edited by brandon

SO = GF = Owner.

And I'm not going to go mad with upgrades. I'm going to get the quad core processor, since it will help with my programming, and the rest I am going to put towards an apartment and car.

Moving out?!?!?!?!?!?

why cant you be like the rest of us? 30 living in our parents basement. :snooze:

That's because you're 16. Us grown ups get to stay up late.

Are people even awake at 5am or is it just you running around the streets????

If I were a girl and it was 5am, Id say, :filtered: you Brandon, im trying to sleep!

Turn 18, graduate, and you'll be able to answer that question for yourself. ;)

I agree with the last statement. If somebody were to wake me up at 5AM for anything other than something important, they will get a lot more than one expletive. That's why all of my night-ops occur between the hours of sunset, and 2AM.

Edited by brandon