7000 Club?

Asmodeus

Nice OC Ed! :tup:

How much did you OC to? Or are you running it at 2.5Ghz?

I actually posted the wrong score. I put a new one in previous post. All I did was raise fsb up a bit.

Edited by edw6698

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe you're confuse but this is the 7000 club not the 8000 club

Maybe your confused, I just hit 8000 2 days ago. So all I did was edit my score from 7796.Posted Image So while I celibrate my new score, you can... :bawling:

Maybe your confused, I just hit 8000 2 days ago. So all I did was edit my score from 7796.Posted Image So while I celibrate my new score, you can... :bawling:

Dude rare you :filtered: or something? The remark you made about me being confused was stupid and why post you 8000 score in the 7000 club when a smart person would just got to 8000 club. Oh and BTW it's celebrate not celibrate, if you're going to try and clown on someone be smart about it and make sure your spelling is on point.

Dude rare you :filtered: or something? The remark you made about me being confused was stupid and why post you 8000 score in the 7000 club when a smart person would just got to 8000 club. Oh and BTW it's celebrate not celibrate, if you're going to try and clown on someone be smart about it and make sure your spelling is on point.

The remark I made was just fine as you are a bit confused. Just look at your grammar etc. and you are going to complain about a typo I made.

You come off as an intrusive idiot with nothing better to do, get a life.

I tell you what, the day you become a moderator here I will then worry about what you have to say. Until that time, kiss off and mind your own buisness.

Edited by Blackdog

The remark I made was just fine as you are a bit confused. Just look at your grammar etc. and you are going to complain about a typo I made.

You come off as an intrusive idiot with nothing better to do, get a life.

I tell you what, the day you become a moderator here I will then worry about what you have to say. Until that time, kiss off and mind your own buisness.

ah just as i thought you are :filtered:

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...