Am I stupid or what?

My inbox is full of new topic notifications from the forum I was subscribed to. I have unsubscribed and unchecked all the right boxes, but I'm still getting them. I marked it as spam, and I'm still getting them. I cannot even find a link to unsubscribe from PC Pittstop. What the crap?

Click on 'My Controls' in the upper right menu bar, then on the new page, on the right, look for 'Subscriptions'.

Click on both 'View Topics' and 'View Forums' and remove any subscribed topics or forums.

My inbox is full of new topic notifications from the forum I was subscribed to. I have unsubscribed and unchecked all the right boxes, but I'm still getting them. I marked it as spam, and I'm still getting them. I cannot even find a link to unsubscribe from PC Pittstop. What the crap?

My friend that's one of the worst thing about subscribing to newsletters and things of that nature.Once they get your e-mail address.They sell the lists to each other.I have had to just get a new e-maill address. B)
  • 2 weeks later...

:geezer:

As a normal Member here for many years, Mate, I can assure you that the Pit does not collect nor sell Information in anyway to my knowledge!

I come here to relax, I suggest you do the same?

Just so that there are no misunderstandings?

I meant that you can come to the Pit and just Relax, knowing you won't get heaps of Spam, Malware, Spyware or Viruses. We all are dedicated to stamp out that Garbage, Mate, from the lowest to the Highest.

All you will ever get from here is Help when you ask for it and interaction with some of the Nicest People on the Planet. Please join in and Help if you can, or just enjoy a Nice Place.

:sparkle::wub::sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog