Winter Warz 2008 Signup Sheet

Guys due to emergency reasons I will not be able to play this year..

I have to go tomorrow to visit my sister in a different city due to her being ill..

So I will not be in town soon for posting results..

Please take me off the list, and sorry for disappointing.

Good Luck amigos :rolleyes:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys due to emergency reasons I will not be able to play this year..

I have to go tomorrow to visit my sister in a different city due to her being ill..

So I will not be in town soon for posting results..

Please take me off the list, and sorry for disappointing.

Good Luck amigos :rolleyes:

:thud: dang that's too bad. hope all is well :adios:

Now as I was talking to CB via PM, he said the competition was on going for 4 weeks, and I looked at schedule, looks like I might be back in 2 weeks, rather than a whole month as I planned, they need me back at work..

Only one thing, instead of an SLI, I will just running 1 card GTX SC..

I still should be able to play then, sorry to be here and there guys.. :shifty:

Now as I was talking to CB via PM, he said the competition was on going for 4 weeks, and I looked at schedule, looks like I might be back in 2 weeks, rather than a whole month as I planned, they need me back at work..

Only one thing, instead of an SLI, I will just running 1 card GTX SC..

I still should be able to play then, sorry to be here and there guys.. :shifty:

Well, you have a stock score in that'll hold ya' till you get back. :shifty:

:geezer:

:rocks::rocks::rocks::rocks:

Well remember IG, NO SLI though for me..

@CB: Yeah NO SLI, so do I need to run another stock score for loosing a video card.. Offcourse the 3dmark scores are going to lower.. Please advice sir..

Take Care Peeps... Hopefully I have the time.. :)

Miggs, Hope Everything goes well!

You can always take the PC with you :shifty:

And no SLI?? I was using you as a reference with my system. And well, you scored 10k better then me stock but OC/ed I scored 3k better then you stock.

Miggs, Hope Everything goes well!

You can always take the PC with you :shifty:

And no SLI?? I was using you as a reference with my system. And well, you scored 10k better then me stock but OC/ed I scored 3k better then you stock.

Can you rephrase what you really meant by

.. Just came home from a 14 hr shift, I'm almost hitting the bed, by head won't kick in really... :thud:

Can you rephrase what you really meant by .. Just came home from a 14 hr shift, I'm almost hitting the bed, by head won't kick in really... :thud:

Iwas seeing who was better, 2 8800GTX in SLI or a single 3870X2.

But you dont have SLI so it changes up a bit.

Basically you were my competition since our scores were identical.

Iwas seeing who was better, 2 8800GTX in SLI or a single 3870X2.

But you dont have SLI so it changes up a bit.

Basically you were my competition since our scores were identical.

Sorry to say but I think a 8800GTX SLI setup has a slight advantage over a single 3870X2..

However, Crossfire would blow it out completely.. its more like a SLI getting a score of 60k and 3870x2 CF getting a score of 80k in 3dmark03 stock.. Imagine 20k more... So I presume on an overclock you got to be kidding me...

Sorry to post again.. Just a quick edit, due to some severe weather conditions in Toronto, I will not be traveling.. Besides most flights are getting cancelled, and I can't afford to miss work this week, new system. new training..

So I hopefully will be visiting the local store sometimes tomorrow and day after to give back that GTX card..

Sorry to post again.. Just a quick edit, due to some severe weather conditions in Toronto, I will not be traveling.. Besides most flights are getting cancelled, and I can't afford to miss work this week, new system. new training..

So I hopefully will be visiting the local store sometimes tomorrow and day after to give back that GTX card..

You're keeping the CPU though, right? :overclocking: