Winter Warz 2008 Signup Sheet

When's draft day?

:lol:

Coming soon to a forum near you....!! :rolleyes: We have 16 players, need 4 more to make 5 Teams....you guys "Get out there and beat the bushes", o.k.??

:geezer:

edit: we really, really, really, need Sho' and I_G.....

Edited by caintry_boy
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming soon to a forum near you....!! :rolleyes: We have 16 players, need 4 more to make 5 Teams....you guys "Get out there and beat the bushes", o.k.??

edit: we really, really, really, need Sho' and I_G.....

Offcouse we do... Shoooo, I_GGGGG where are ya (trying the bushes first).. :whistling: .. helllooo anyone there..... Shhooo I just saw ya a minute ago, damn where did you go... I_G I saw him yesterday, I shouldn't have let him go.. :lol:

ok, can I still join in?

Just gotta put my new mobo in, and I'm all set. My specs are in my sig, not a great system, but will help a f team.

can i race too? :)

On a side note, I cant wait to fold with my main PC again :pullhair:

ok, can I still join in?

Just gotta put my new mobo in, and I'm all set. My specs are in my sig, not a great system, but will help a f team.

can i race too? :)

On a side note, I cant wait to fold with my main PC again :pullhair:

Proud to have ya' Kenny3!!! Specs in sig???

Edited by caintry_boy

If Flew could get his new mobo, than I_G, Sho, and Flew would be a really big asset to us, or if Grpyh can make it too.. Atleast I_G and Sho, c'mon people you guys have taken part in all FW that happened, now why back out...

We still got a good list, hopefully we can survive.. :shifty:

Miggsy, we already got Paul 442, Lou, and YOU. brownhornet is gonna have a killer system when he gets finished and, have you checked the War Room lately????

Nope... no time :mrsgreen: .. I don't have a killer system besides :snooze:

• 2 weeks later...

glad to have you on the team I_G :tup:

hopin sho' and flew can play too B)

I'd love to join but all i got to use right now is a P4 2.8 w/ 512 DDR 333 , radeon 7500 with a whopping 64mb of DDR and vista 32bit ... it'd hurt the team to much .. but i'll be watching closely :lol:

my IN932X wont be back for ateast another 2 weeks since they should recieve it by wed