Sign in to follow this  
caintry_boy

Winter Warz 2008 Signup Sheet

Are we gonna field a team?? If so we'd better get the ball rolling.....

http://www.theraptorpit.com/forum/index.php?showforum=73

Gonna put this player list here and add to it as we go:

badbinary

bigchrome

Brandon

brownhornet

caintry_boy 2 rigs

el kido

freezerburn 2 rigs

IanG

IntelGuy

Kenny3

Maxst2

Paul442 2 rigs

PORTHOS

rtyrie1

Simonsells91

wdeydwondrer

IceBear

RAH < he's baaack!

Edited by caintry_boy

Count me in too, but I will get smoked. I have a lowly 2900Pro @ XT, and a 2.8Ghz e6300.

Hello BrendaXXXXXX,

Great news! Your order has shipped, and should arrive soon. Your credit card has successfully been charged for this order. Package Number

Order Details - Jan 20, 2008 09:49 GMT-06:00

Google Order #XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shipping Status Qty Item Price Shipped 1 Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 Ghz (Wolfdale) - Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 Ghz (Wolfdale) $214.99 Shipping & Handling (Federal Express (1 x 2lbs) (2 Day Air)) : $15.55Tax (MN) : $0.00

Total: $230.54

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

4GB of RAM and Motherboard, Hard drive should be here tomorrow. :shifty:

Edited by IanG

Miggs??? Lou!!! what kind of motivation is that!!

The more we have to fill team catogories the better we have to score points.

I know TRP is already going to be ahead with All those Crazy PC, but thats why I am going to help PCpitstop!!

Laddies, you need some motivation!!! Ian is proud of his little pc! So should you guys!

Miggs, you have an E6600 right? That can help boost some points, and lou, I have no idea what you have but you can enter to! :P

It is good clean fun, until we start accusing eachother of cheating. But we are using real benhcies these times with no real hack for em.

Im ashamed. :rollingpin: oh yea, Ian, did you get a cpu cooler?

Well, I know I was pretty ticked off after the last Forum Warz, but if PCPitstop is fielding a team, I reckon I'll play....just to support The PIT. Besides I got to use and keep some pretty nice RAM from the last go-round...... :clap:

BB and Brandon, all rigs help toward an "over-all" score. I haven't seen rtyrie1 around in decades, I thought he was sort of heading up things with TRP in The Pit's behalf......Flew? Where are ya'??? I know you love getting under the skin at TRP.....

:geezer:

I think Ryterie ditched the pit, and Flew is going through some times at the moment so he may need to sit this one out.

I may switch my user name and join TRP! Muhahahaahahahah.

jk guys

huh? I said im in for the wars, did that mean i signed in for TRP??? :huh:

Well, it is in the TRP Team signup thread..... :rolleyes:

I know that Flew has been having a hard time lately and is going through some "stuff". I also know he is looking forward to the Warz....haven't seen rtyrie1 over there either, but I know he checked in there a couple days ago........I think he's working hard and putting together a new rig....

Just wanted to know about who'all was interested....I see about 4-5 people so far.....

Getting back to the Winter Warz.....as IanG already has a thread about his new stuff..... :IG:

We need more players. Time to "crawl out of the woodwork" y'all!

Edited by caintry_boy

Getting back to the Winter Warz.....as IanG already has a thread about his new stuff..... :IG:

So if we were going to field a team I count these guys:

IanG

badbinary

Brandon

brownhornet?

caintry < only if we have enough guys to make a team

elkido < if he can make up his mind long enough to back out of TRP....

That's only enough for 1 team, that means we need 20 more players. Time to "crawl out of the woodwork" y'all!

Caintry, Im in The PCPitstop team! Why leave my home forum? :surrender:

Oh yeah, and with the arrival of my 3870X2, I should put in some good points. I saw it got 17k in 3D06 and outperformed an Ultra with a Q6600 at 3.6ghz

I call that worth it

Miggs, you have an E6600 right? That can help boost some points, and lou, I have no idea what you have but you can enter to! :P

Im ashamed. :rollingpin: oh yea, Ian, did you get a cpu cooler?

Wooo calm down little guy, I was looking to invest in a Quad but honestly I'd rather save up money.

I did have the same setup in the forum warz last year, and I didn't no any good to the team, ppl with the same E6600 were doing much better..

I don't mind helping the Pit, the fact is I would very well honestly love to be a Part of the Pit again, person who refuses to be Caintry's and Flew's team mates is an absolute fool!! I believe..

Yoo Caintry c'mon man where is your motivating talk, gimme tips :P

Ciao Peeps, I will let you guys know very well soon enough if I will be in or not, its the same condition as Caintry has, if the team has 20 members sure, otherwise Sorry..

CB i am with you if we can field a Pit team. waiting on the 780i upgrade and may go with the 9800gx2 step-up as well.

Part of me wants to play. But the best OC I was able to get was 3.2ghz. Ran it that way for a long while and out of the blue I noticed that all of a sudden (dont know how or when) I was all of a sudden back at stock.

I havent played with it since, just left well enough alone :mrsgreen:

Part of me wants to play. But the best OC I was able to get was 3.2ghz. Ran it that way for a long while and out of the blue I noticed that all of a sudden (dont know how or when) I was all of a sudden back at stock.

I havent played with it since, just left well enough alone :mrsgreen:

Hey porthos, at even 3ghz you can score us in some points. Join :mrgreen:

Caintry, Im in The PCPitstop team! Why leave my home forum? :surrender:

Well done! el kido!!?! :clap:

PORTHOS, c'mon! Ya' know you can do it!!

BTW guys, I don't wanna "Captain" this thing.....I'm just stirring the pot waiting for Shogan or Flewpastu or maybe even IntelGuy......

Still a whole list of peeps out there who aren't saying anything.....

Where are these guys when we need 'em:

Ed Downing

CopyRon

RMC

Intratech

wsrider

rtyrie1

Simonsells91

Gryph

OceanV47

awaaka

X_C

Paul442

and a host of others.....where the heck is the old team list when you need it???? :blink:

Edited by caintry_boy

I edited my earlier post, make absolutely certain that in the TRP sign up thread that you tell Ray you're playing with us. (I'll be watching :IG:)

PORTHOS, c'mon! Ya' know you can do it!!

BTW guys, I don't wanna "Captain" this thing.....I'm just stirring the pot waiting for Shogan or Flewpastu or maybe even IntelGuy......

Still a whole list of peeps out there who aren't saying anything.....

Where are these guys when we need 'em:

Ed Downing

CopyRon

RMC

Intratech

wsrider

rtyrie1

Simonsells91

Gryph

OceanV47

awaaka

X_C

Paul442

and a host of others.....where the heck is the old team list when you need it???? :blink:

Go look caintry. :whistling:

Simon is busy with school, he got a new PSU so he should be ready to play. I thought I saw Ryterie on TRP or was I imagining it??? X_C looks to be having fun with his sites and playing those addicting flash games! :lol:

I think Ocean will be on TRP and You missed out were is one cool.

Im gonna go over to Nvidia forums and pick who has a good enough rig to join. I might need to start Drafting and forcing players. :surrender:

Go look caintry. :whistling:

Already did!

I think Ocean will be on TRP and You missed out were is one cool

CoolMan will play for TRP....He'll hold out till the last second before he says anything......;)

You might be in for a long wait, besides I think you would make an excellent Captain, Captain.

You might be in for a long wait, besides I think you would make an excellent Captain, Captain.

Yes Caintry!! Reporting for duty sir :salute:

Yes Caintry!! Reporting for duty sir :salute:

Counting on ya' Miggsy!! Gonna teach you to O/C that thing yet......! Added yer name to the list.....;)

Edited by caintry_boy

Talk to me like I don't have a clue! Because I don't :lol:

What the hell is this supposed to mean.

The catagories are...

"A Teams" (Forums Top 4 players )

"B Teams" (4 players)

"C Teams" (4 players)

"D Teams" (4 players)

"E Teams" (4 players)

What designates the 5 different team categories?

How is a winner chosen?

What software is required?

How do I obtain results?

How do I post results?

Who decides who is in what category?

My hardware is meager at best and certainly not at the level of the nuts who spend thousands of dollars.

I have E6850, 4 gigs of DDR2 800, 160 gig SATA, and a lowly nvidia GS-7300

I also have q6600, 4 gigs of DDR2 800, and a lowly nvidia GS-8400, I won't let winders touch the 500 gig sata in this machine, but could be persuaded to slap another drive in, to install winders if someone could explain my above questions.

Edited by Bruce