Sign in to follow this  
Champion_Munch

I just saw a UFO!

just imagine going to the zoo, they figure if something goes wrong we are trapped on earth, they know we cannot destroy otther planets or life forms :lol:

but they stop by once in a wile to see how we progressed, measure the air pollution, snag a few people to run some tests, tag em and drop them off, similar to tagging animals in the wild :P

Champion Munch are you sure what you have seen.?

I will believe you but sometimes someone see something just like an Ufo and after this, it is not an Ufo for example: a car, it was 02.00 h. in the morning and at this time the spirit of a human is not bright.

Please, don't be angry with me for this, but in many cases see'll a human things that are don't, you know.

I know Ufo's they exist, or the people will believe or not, there are spaceships.

We Earthlings are not the ones they are living in the space.

God created the Earth and the Heaven but I say hereby, the Lord created not only the Earth with life in our Solar System, I'll believe in population out our planet and I can tell you many people do have see Ufo's, in the year 2003 in my country there were also ufo's perceptions.

So I'll believe it immediatly because I have told last that I have seen a spaceship in the year 1978, some people can be laugh about this, allright that's their problem, you must be first seen it before you can tell that's an Ufo, you know.

But I think in your case: You're an Astrological when you looking through the telescope for copple hours than your eyes can you let see things that are not there, you know.

Maybe in your case it was maybe a car with a silent engine :) , why not.?

Your topic is very interessing and I follow that on the feet.

:geezer:

Best Regards, Man Of The Future

Edited by Man Of The Future

"There is no intelligent life in our solar system, except possibly on Earth – and I am not so sure about that – so the chances of anyone seeing an alien craft are extremely light,"

Patrick Moore - Astronomer

:P

There is no intelligent life in our solar system

I'm sure you're wrong!!!

I am whole sure there are intelligent life is in our Solar System, maybe out the Solar System; in or out is at this moment not important, but there is intelligent life and not alone on Earth, my friend!

so the chances of anyone seeing an alien craft are extremely light

Prove it shall I say! your sceptical thinking is not good.

except possibly on Earth |This is a point that I say to you, you have right, people are saying there are no intelligent life in our Solar system or out the Solar System, are those people intelligent.?

With Kindest Regards, Man Of The future

That was no UFO! It was a low flying Dennis Kucinich for President 2008 campaign bus. :P

Hi Ax,

How are you, that's a long time ago that I have someone here you?.

That was no UFO! It was a low flying Dennis Kucinich for President 2008 campaign bus.

yeah maybe you right. :)

Best regards, man of The Future

There is no intelligent life in our solar system

I'm sure you're wrong!!!

I am whole sure there are intelligent life is in our Solar System, maybe out the Solar System; in or out is at this moment not important, but there is intelligent life and not alone on Earth, my friend!

so the chances of anyone seeing an alien craft are extremely light

Prove it shall I say! your sceptical thinking is not good.

except possibly on Earth |This is a point that I say to you, you have right, people are saying there are no intelligent life in our Solar system or out the Solar System, are those people intelligent.?

With Kindest Regards, Man Of The future

The only intelligent life in our solar system, resides in North East London, England (UK). The rest are pretenders! :lol:

Not bad... All things considered. How are you?

Not bad too, so I'm Fine.

The Ufo topic I like it, you know, it is very very interessing, the most important messages do we reading here.

Ufo's: Are they or are they not.

We'll forget at this moment or there is intelligent life, one sure AX there is something what we cann't explained.

I have told there's more between Heaven and Earth, we humans thinking that we are the only here in the Solar System on Earth, but I say nope that's not true.

Maybe have the Dude right and live outer our Solar System Aliens, so far away from us, they will just like us research, possible do he and I right, who knows.

I stay to say: Seeing is Believing and I will also saying to you, if you saw what I have seen than you'll saying, yeah The Man Of The Future has right, I believe it now, but when somebody see a spaceship than has he or she lucky.

This are things that are moment recording, you know.

But in my honestly say I, not all what we see is an Ufo.

The only intelligent life in our solar system, resides in North East London, England (UK). The rest are pretenders! :lol:

X-CUSE ME?

What about me, Mate? The Crazy Aussie that lives Downunder!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

North East London, England (UK) does not reside in our solar system :huh::blink:

:lol:

North East London, England (UK) does not reside in our solar system :huh::blink:

:lol:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Nothing lives except in America?

The World has News for you, Mate!

:sparkle::pullhair::pullhair::sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog

i worked for this company once called moon, well i spoke to some people after work, i asked them if they wanted a job, if so i will pick them up at 6:30 am, well i pull up to the intersection to notice one fella has a suit case and a few boxes, i asked why he had these items, he said "because were going to the moon, rite"

:rofl2:

i never in my life thought this would happen, it just amazes me :lol:

I saw only Angelina Allmighty, beautifull woman, yes her I wanna see it.

But Signman, the movie from the Ufo were must been playing via Windowsmediaplayer that doesn't with me, but the sound what I have heared I'm so sorry buddy but it don't just like it.

But I can understand that, that some people think that is an Ufo.

Yeah my aunt, you know. :laughing:

The sound what I have heared via your link just like an aeroplane or maybe I must saying a Beam Hunter.

Yeah a Beam Hunter thats more like it.

The sound of an Ufo; I say a spaceship, is whole different.

Allright than, I am glad for your link and also we have a different opinion about this, still I have seen a delicious woman, with that woman I wanna dancing and more.

Champion what do you think what for sound this is.?

I'm not sure where along the line this got so badly misconstrued, but I never say I thought it was a spacecraft carrying little aliens or anything. I believe there's some rational Earthly explanation for it and was hoping someone could shed light on the situation.

Again - when I say UFO, I really mean UFO: Unidentified.

with regards

Hello Champions Munch,

You saw mysterious lights, aah aah, well when I talk about UFO's than I mean spaceships and not mysterious lights, you know.

Your topic title seem that you have seen a spaceship, the real unindentified flying object.

Flying Saucers what some people have seen, I don't believe that, could be but I have in my life njet seen a Flying Saucer, I have only seen a spaceship and it was not from the Nasa and also not from Rusland.

When I see mysterious lights just like in your case than I entering my story at this forum with the title I have just seen mysterious lights, mysterious lights and UFO that is whole different, you know.

What your question: No there's no explanation for this, maybe someone that walking there or standbye at the place where you have seen that, allright than it was 02.00h. in the morning but it is still possible that there someone was, you know.

Why not?

Now I have a question: Roswell 1947 Area51 what is true, is it real that there is an Alien on the operationtable.? I have seen last night a picture at internet and I am confused, is it real or not. :(

Best regards, Man of The future

From Post 23?

I have no doubt that Champ saw something unusual, most of my Family that grew up in the Bush, (Country, here) have! Australia is quite different to other Countries, same as Aussies are different in Nature! Australia is really quite a Harsh Land with most of the Population living close to the Coastal Areas!

Only those with Bush Craft venture inland to live!

Let it go now?

:sparkle::surrender::surrender::sparkle:

Let it go now?

Mayby you're right.

We talking and talking about this subject and no one can explain that.

But only what I can tell is: Mysterious lights aren't UFO's.

Allright than, someone seeing mysterious lights for Ufo's but they are wrong.

Sorry for this but it's true.

In my country there many stories about UFO's same as in the USA etc. and the weird stories do I have read.

Last night I was reading a story at www.ufo.net from someone in Kortrijk Belgium, they told I saw 2 flying saucers flying throug my street and they flying with a speed of 500 km/h. they hanged above my head and there came a beam light from these just like they communicated with me via telepathy. Yeah sure, I don't believe that, you know.

What I try to tell is: Some people are a great fantast.

Best Regards

Let it go now?

Mayby you're right.

We talking and talking about this subject and no one can explain that.

But only what I can tell is: Mysterious lights aren't UFO's.

Allright than, someone seeing mysterious lights for Ufo's but they are wrong.

Sorry for this but it's true.

In my country there many stories about UFO's same as in the USA etc. and the weird stories do I have read.

Last night I was reading a story at www.ufo.net from someone in Kortrijk Belgium, they told I saw 2 flying saucers flying throug my street and they flying with a speed of 500 km/h. they hanged above my head and there came a beam light from these just like they communicated with me via telepathy. Yeah sure, I don't believe that, you know.

What I try to tell is: Some people are a great fantast.

Best Regards

It is quite a good Topic about UFOs I suggest you start one up?

Champ saw something Undentified, as he said, many Aussies have as well!

As Sir T said? We have a good explaination for what Champ saw?

:sparkle::wub::wub::sparkle:

the more peeps see things and spread the news further accross the globe, by the time it gets there the storie has been changed too many times, this will make anyone not believe even if a picture says so, now because of the chain of events and more reports its hard to say whats real and fake even when presented with evidence, unless of course a person witnesses such a thing in person will he or she believe, ussually they will stay silent do to how many will not beleive, noone wants to be made a fool, even if someone of higher importants would see, its less likely it will become public to prevent panic, so believe or dont believe, but to convince someone to believe is a false sense.

the more peeps see things and spread the news further accross the globe, by the time it gets there the storie has been changed too many times, this will make anyone not believe even if a picture says so, now because of the chain of events and more reports its hard to say whats real and fake even when presented with evidence, unless of course a person witnesses such a thing in person will he or she believe, ussually they will stay silent do to how many will not beleive, noone wants to be made a fool, even if someone of higher importants would see, its less likely it will become public to prevent panic, so believe or dont believe, but to convince someone to believe is a false sense.

What you told is in some cases true but not all people say something about things what are not there.

There are people those have seen things what is a fact, you know, so your context cut no wood.

I have seen also something in 1978 and that is not false, it is whole true, only what I can tell you, it was not a Flying saucer and also not min min light it was a spaceship, a real one.

Then I saw that spaceship in 1978 in Leusden the Netherlands, it was beautifull but there were something, I don't dare tell about it, sorry.

When I think at 1978 than I must thinking at Roswell 1947.

Many many years later we talking still about that, the news spread further, indeed, I have told not all what the people do see are an UFO, I told that last night I was reading stories at ufo.net and there were 2 stories were I said, yeah could be but the other stories ........

I think that 10 percent of the population here on Earth don't believe in UFO's and they are people that laughing about these stories and make the people that are believe and have seen something; spaceships, mysterious lights etc. for lier.

People that don't have seen a spaceship or mysterious lights or something must be careful with that because you don't know sure or the people lying.

I have told too that the topic I saw just a UFO is a very interessing topic, indeed.

That is whole true.

The mysterious lights what Champs have seen, maybe is there a explain for but I am not sure untill there is someone those was there and have seen it too and can tell what for lights that was.

B)

rit, i have seen unexplained things as well, i was merely saying that we as a species are easily mislead, no one knows what to believe unless it was thrown in there faces and someone smacked them upside the head to wake them from there zombie sleep :lol:

if it takes that much to get a persons attention its just not worth the time nor energy to try and convince anyone, i am a opened minded individual, i am sure there are many more that understand, it simply does not equal the amount that don't understand, so all i am trying to do is say, those that believe are out numbered by those that don't, and to understand why they don't is just not worth it and is a false sense to assume a "much needed" majority will listen and believe.

What you told is in some cases true but not all people say something about things what are not there.

There are people those have seen things what is a fact, you know, so your context cut no wood.

I have seen also something in 1978 and that is not false, it is whole true, only what I can tell you, it was not a Flying saucer and also not min min light it was a spaceship, a real one.

Then I saw that spaceship in 1978 in Leusden the Netherlands, it was beautifull but there were something, I don't dare tell about it, sorry.

When I think at 1978 than I must thinking at Roswell 1947.

Many many years later we talking still about that, the news spread further, indeed, I have told not all what the people do see are an UFO, I told that last night I was reading stories at ufo.net and there were 2 stories were I said, yeah could be but the other stories ........

I think that 10 percent of the population here on Earth don't believe in UFO's and they are people that laughing about these stories and make the people that are believe and have seen something; spaceships, mysterious lights etc. for lier.

People that don't have seen a spaceship or mysterious lights or something must be careful with that because you don't know sure or the people lying.

I have told too that the topic I saw just a UFO is a very interessing topic, indeed.

That is whole true.

The mysterious lights what Champs have seen, maybe is there a explain for but I am not sure untill there is someone those was there and have seen it too and can tell what for lights that was.

B)

Mate? Just Trust me?

Min Min Lights have been seen by many Aussies, we don't Brag about it, just accept it for what it is! Just the same as we accept many things different about this Country that dates back so many years! such as Deadliest Snakes, Insects, Sharks, Crocodiles and Creatures in the World! An Indiginious People that are the oldest surviving Culture in the World and many other things!

Good example is Uluru, (Ayers Rock) and the Hamerslay Range, when viewed from the Moon they were two huge Red dots, just like Guidence Beacons! According to Indiginious Legends they were placed there during Dreamtime, by the Serpents!

Strangely enough? Most of the World's serious Astrometers are located in Australia, same as their Gear? Apparently it is in a perfect place to view! Makes you wonder about the above?

:sparkle::wub::sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog