Change Mode

Eat a can of BM baked beans, wait about a half an hour, get a bic lighter and be prepared.

Now when your body starts to release methane (big ole farts) quickly grab the bic lighter and hold it lit in front of the area which emits the methane.

Be sure to have a couple friends nearby (possibly with a camera) so they can witness in amazement a methane flash.

Edited by Bruce
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I go to the mall I see a "UFO" or two or three... haha!

Actually my sister swears up and down that she and her husband saw one out in the country in Hallettsville Texas about 15 years ago. Said it hovered outside the home above the front lawn for quite a while and made no sound whatsoever and then just went away. My sister is not a joker and is always serious as a heart attack! I believe that she saw something but I would think that it's probably something the USAF or NASA is testing. Not that I don't believe that life could be living on another planet, it's just that I find it hard to believe it would be possible to get here from there. We know that there's no intelligent life in THIS SOLAR SYSTEM. So it would have to be outside our solar system which is just sooooo far away.

Edited by andromeda

We know that there's no intelligent life in THIS SOLAR SYSTEM.

I'm not sure what you just told, allright Nasa doing many research but they tell not all, you know.

Why should they? There are many things to do on Earth, I think that when Nasa let see pictures or movies from a spaceship than the people on Earth will be not self.

So it would have to be outside our solar system which is just sooooo far away. I believe that is a good point, you know.

What you told, could be, who knows.

Some people laughing about many things and they are sceptical untill they are see it self, than we don't hearing anymore from these people.

In my honestly I must say to you, it is very difficult believe that stories.

If I had no seen a spaceship in the year 1978 and when I haven't hear it in 1977 in my country of course and I reading than this story, yeah I think that I said to myself, Ufo's.? Sure, it will be, but I have really hear and seen a spaceship and I believe it.

I know there are life on another planet, but the question is where!.?

That is a case, we shall not know.

We can only think about it and talking, but further.

Only I can say, dear friends it's amazing when you see it, believe me.

Those things you don't forget it no more, it is a treasure when you may see a spaceship, In this case, I'm a richman, no one take this of from me.

There's one thing and I have said this in my first posting in this topic, in the Usa there are a lot of people they see an Ufo meanwhile in the Europe there are not many perceptions, how is this possible.?

That's amazing too. :blink:

Regards, Man Of The Future

Edited by Man Of The Future

"...as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacency men went to and fro over this globe about their little affairs, serene in their assurance of their empire over matter.... Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us...." H.G. Wells, War of the Worlds

Any aliens visiting this planet must only being doing so for comical reasons. If they're stupid enough to come here they can't be that smart.

Maybe for bottom research, The Dude

Just like us.

The Usa doing bottem research on another planets, so why don't the aliens.?

That emoticon is hilarious Joe. :laughing:

Maybe for bottom research, The Dude

Just like us.

The Usa doing bottem research on another planets, so why don't the aliens.?

I don't know, but if they bother to travel millions of light years to see sand I don't think they value their time.

I don't know, but if they bother to travel millions of light years to see sand I don't think they value their time.

Maybe you're right, I don't know.

But The Dude, one thing is sure, there's something what we cann't explained.

Well I told last we can talking about this, but we can all to say there is life outer our space when a spaceship is landing on Earth for example your country and we see the aliens, you know.

Edited by Man Of The Future

Well there may be intelligence out there cuz you never hear of those martians going to the middle east or africa.

Peeps also see ghosts too, could be apparitions that folks see like they see other stuff too

Peeps also see ghosts too, could be apparitions that folks see like they see other stuff too

That's a good point Joe C !

That was the reason that I observation placed, why alltimes in the Usa and not in the Netherlands.

But what you told above, yeah that's true.

Not all what the human see is an Ufo.

Best regards and I see you later, people

we were brought here thousands of years ago and was taught to breed cattle,

Dang...all this time I thought our ancestors breed with monkeys

we learned alot threw out the melleniums, we found that destroying each other makes room for newborns, most importantly fresh beer tastes better!

hey joe, monkeys were put here to intimidate us.

:geezer:

The whole Crazy thing about the Aussies and the Indians, at the moment, is the Indians insist on calling Andrew Symons a Monkey?

Could it be Related? :laughing::laughing:

Go figure that one?

He is a Match Winner that happens to be from West Indies descent?

:sparkle::pullhair::pullhair::sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog

nah, they crashed in the 50's because of an experiment gone terribly wrong.

That was not in the 50's but:

Rosswell 1947 UFO accident

In that time I don't was born I was born in 1954, but I have seen the pictures from Rosswell via Discovery Channel and also I was not there in that time, I believe that people to have seen a crashed spaceship.

There are lot of people there those have seen that.

Allright guys I have a question: Aliens what are they.? They are just like us, humans or maybe ...... ,please tell it if you can.

It's a fact that we are Aliens too, maybe is it nuts what I said but if we thinking that we live on planet Earth in the Universum, than have I right.

There's one thing what I until at this moment not believe and that is that the Aliens people kidnapped.

Maybe is it weird that an UFO travelled millions and millions lightyears for visited the Earth but what we do are.? We travelled to the Moon, Mars etc., why we doing that.? Bottemresearch, maybe or........ .?

I think that we many and many years later still thinking and talking about UFO's.