Motherboards? (Raid 1/LGA775/Good warranty)

I'm looking for a motherboard that offers raid 1, works with a LGA775 E6750. It must come with a good warranty (hopefully 2-3 years). I'm factoring in about $80-$110 shipped to 85233. I don't mind a built in GPU...

Any suggestions? The Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L is receiving quite a few good ratings, but it doesn't support raid 1, and I can't justify spending another $30 on a decent raid 1 card.

Edited by Jibby

RAH,

1 yr warranty throws me off immediately. Even if the board is better than the Intel one listed below, I'd much rather have a company that will replace the board well after only a year of use.

Bruce,

That Intel board has a 3 year warranty with it, I like that a lot. The price is more than I wanted to pay, but that's the first board I'm happy with.

For anyone else in the same boat as me, here are some links about the Intel Matrix Raid (this is the first time I've read about it).

(1) Intel's Matrix RAID explored

(2) Intel Matrix Raid Guide

It sounds like it has been around for a couple years (meaning it isn't a first version, and thus is less prone to problems that the original releases usually have).