Change Mode

! Installing XP pro on my Sata Raid 0 !

OK the CD that came with the motherboard has the drivers on it, but when I make a disk for Raid driver install is not installing correctly and getting errors to the Floppy. I went to the ASUS web page for my mother board Crosshair, and downloaded the drivers for the Raid. Put them on the Floppy and windows says not the right drivers for this device.

Silicon Image 3132 Raid 5 Driver

This is the device I need the drivers for, I searched everywhere for them. Can I get some help?

Thanks

Edited by SI42

OK the CD that came with the motherboard has the drivers on it, but when I make a disk for Raid driver install is not installing correctly and getting errors to the Floppy. I went to the ASUS web page for my mother board Crosshair, and downloaded the drivers for the Raid. Put them on the Floppy and windows says not the right drivers for this device.

This is the device I need the drivers for, I searched everywhere for them. Can I get some help?

Thanks

Do it from the motherboard again make sure you only have 1 raid on that motherboard, when it come to f6 install hit f6 when it says specify hit S if it dont find it pop out the floppy and try again, ive had multiple instances of it not seeing the A;/ drive. ALLEN

Thanks

Have you tried Nvidia, or Sis?

Here Sis

http://www.siliconimage.com/support/suppor...id=3&ctid=2

Not sure if Nvidia does the drivers like Intel.

Yes I tried both Sis And Nvidia.

It isn't that I don't have the right drivers from the DVD that was sent with the Motherboard they are corrupt when they are burnt to at Floppy. And when I down load the same drivers for making a Floppy from ASUS's web page it says it is not compatible for the device.

It is like I can't catch a break and do not have drivers to install.

I wouldn't think so...... :mrwinky:

Question tho, why in heck are you installing Windows on the SIL ports?? Have you installed on the Nforce ports??? Silicon Image RAID is slower......;)

:geezer:

Edited by caintry_boy

I wouldn't think so...... :mrwinky:

Question tho, why in heck are you installing Windows on the SIL ports?? Have you installed on the Nforce ports??? Silicon Image RAID is slower......;)

If your saying why didn't I install the Nvidia raid drivers, I tried that but it did not accept them.

it will only accept the SIL drivers but it gives me this line error. Sorry I left this out.

File txtsetup.exe caused and unexpected error (512) & (1024) at line 1747 in d:xpsprtm\base\boot\setup\oemdisk.c.

Edited by SI42

I must say this is confusing me.

Been going back and forth from Silicon to Asus sites.

Sil says version 1.5.18.0 / 202Kb Dated 6/28/07 - floppy?, but you have to have the updated Bios

7.4.05 dated 2/24/07 (plus utility 3.35)

Asus is 1.5.5.0 / 900.69Kb dated 1/03/07 - floppy? then 32.36Mb file.

This file is from 6/26/06 at Sil.

With all the bios updates, lack of new drivers, etc, can you send that board back.

:lol:

Here's a link to the 590 RAID Drivers. Just download to a safe place and let it install to a known folder (one you've prepared). Explore the folder (go to IDE/WinVista/SataRAID) and install those drivers on your floppy......;)

Live Download!!! http://www.opendrivers.com/freedownload/23...l-download.html

Make sure you're not blocking popups or allow it.....