Change Mode

Call Of Duty 4 Gaming

• 3 weeks later...

I will open a Server for all of us here who want to play COD4. Once there is enough people that wana play, I will open it up and we can have some fun!

Just say "count me in" or something so I know how many wana play.

This thread has turned in to a COD4 review of the game. not a online server to join lol.

No i beat the game as well. played it on hardened. my favorite mission is the part where you snipe with your buddy! and have to cary him around at the end. awesome game. would play some more. but im having video card trouble elkido... :cr@sh:

Also this is the most impressive physics ive ever seen! bullets travel through wall and change direction. awesome i had a guy standing between 2 houses and i shot through the first house and killed him. i show houses for about 30minutes strate. mind blown about the physics.

Edited by burned-ati

Well I am not advertising (or maybe I am :nono: ) I just up a new COD4 server. It is always empty because I have not listed it on the main server list yet. Right now I am looking modding as I have made our own mod for CoD. But anyway its there, feel free to play. You wont be asked to join anything or download anything. Just there to be played on. 8.12.22.19:28960 If it does go down though it means I messing it but that will not be often.

Edited by tyler811

Well I am not advertising (or maybe I am :nono: ) I just up a new COD4 server. It is always empty because I have not listed it on the main server list yet. Right now I am looking modding as I have made our own mod for CoD. But anyway its there, feel free to play. You wont be asked to join anything or download anything. Just there to be played on. 8.12.22.19:28960 If it does go down though it means I messing it but that will not be often.

how do we find it? There isnt a way to search by IP address.

Also, How you getting those mods? :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

I have added this to my Favs. I will try to "call in" someday!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...