Sign in to follow this  
Keith_L

Driver Research

honestly, I want to see the ones not even using drivers. I have a few friends and family that dont even know what a driver is.

I'd be a bit skeptacle about any results generated from PC Pitstop's Driver upgrade program. It flagged 3 drivers on my system for available updates (vid card, network, & onboard realtek sound), yet all in all 3 instances I'm running the current version, and the program said so at the bottom.

I don't see any scans run or results saved for your Driver Alert account. Can you login and run another scan so I can get a look at what it's showing you?

dark41.JPG

I don't see any scans run or results saved for your Driver Alert account. Can you login and run another scan so I can get a look at what it's showing you?

You track and monitor peoples specific accounts and usage of this software? :huh::blink:

latest does not always mean greatest, especially when it comes to drivers. if everything is working great then why update (unless there is a security issue)?

thats a good point

but its not installing them ...... only letting you know there are updates available

and sometimes there may be fixes for problems not seen maybe a small glitch here and there

just a thought tho

You track and monitor peoples specific accounts and usage of this software? :huh::blink:

how far exactly does the pc pitstop go into our machines?....I know the privacy policy but I wasn't aware that individuals could be sorted out on your server

To be clear on the point that Bruce is making, PC Pitstop is not tracking anything on anyone. In this case, someone claimed that our driver scan was inaccurate and the data structure allows us to analyze the problem to get to the root. That's a good thing. When someone says our information is inaccurate, we can immediately assess the validity and take appropriate action. In the long run, it will make our driver recommendations even more accurate.

To be clear on the point that Bruce is making, PC Pitstop is not tracking anything on anyone. In this case, someone claimed that our driver scan was inaccurate and the data structure allows us to analyze the problem to get to the root. That's a good thing. When someone says our information is inaccurate, we can immediately assess the validity and take appropriate action. In the long run, it will make our driver recommendations even more accurate.

So you do link use of software to a user account?

The structure of Driver Alert is the same as PC Pitstop Full Tests since we opened.

So you do link use of software to a user account?