Change Mode

A Great Way to Say "Thanks" to our soldiers

Wayne

Xerox launched this web site in 2006.

If you go to this web site,My Webpage you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these?. From The PC Pitstop Gang. :)

Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them... :) ..............Thanks Wayne

How many cards can I send?

Please feel free to visit our site often and send as many cards as you wish. We only ask that you pick a different design and vary your message so that the troops receive a variety of cards.

I'm going to pin this at top of board so everyone can click and send for the holidays.

thanks for the info.

I'm sending mine now.

Whether or not one agrees with the war, these, our fellow Americans, who fight, cannot help but be affected by the sights, smells, dangers, of being in harms-way, as well as some seeing their friends and others being blown apart, or even giving their own lives. They need our support. To know that we care about them.

/bob

:geezer:

I would like to add this to this Thread to ALL SOLDIERS invoved in the Conflect....

Although it is about Australia's involvement in the Viet Nam War, it is so appropiate to all the Troops involved! We are all Buddies in War! Sooner we can get them ALL Home the better we will all be!

I actually found an up to date one!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kki1kpFCBh0&feature=related

Most times in War, the Aussies are there, but there is always a Danger to come Waltzing Matilda with them, Mate! We can't help that!

BTW? Aussies always Vote!

Hope you like that last Link?

This shows what the World thinks?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z5I9RYnduSg

My God? What will you do about that!

We Follow America! That is why Many Countries Shudder!

Aussies just do their thing!

:sparkle::pullhair::wub::pullhair::sparkle:

:sparkle::wub::wub::sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog

• 1 month later...