Sign in to follow this  
el kido

Whats a good Gaming mouse?

whats good for gaming, I always stuck to wireless until I heard it sucked for gaming. I like the Logitech G5

I thought the Microsoft MX 6000 wireless keyboard and mouse was a good buy. But Is the reason why turning in a FPS makes it kinda look rough becuase I need more DPI?? I get frames above 100 in fear, but when i turn, slowly, it kinda turns not so smooth.

Any help?

The issue in fear may not be related but wireless mice do indeed suck :filtered:... I have 2x G5s and an MX518. I would wholeheartedly reccommend the MX518 (9.5/10) but the G5 isn't really great.

I've had one for 2 years so ya it's old.... If you want something just as good (if not better) that's new, get the death adder.

I have the mx518, and I would recommend it to anyone who plays a FPS. Great mouse, I've had it for about a year now and its perfect. :tup:

The issue in fear may not be related but wireless mice do indeed suck :filtered:... I have 2x G5s and an MX518. I would wholeheartedly reccommend the MX518 (9.5/10) but the G5 isn't really great.

I second biggy, you see a Wireless mouse isn't really made for gaming, and who ever says so is probably a complete fool... Wireless mouse is useful if ur away, or hate a clustered wire mess..

But anyways, I've been using the MX518 for over 2 yrs now, and its a great thing, I recommend it too ... :tup:

Bold = Lies!!

My wireless MX1000 works PERFECTLY. It's a dream, never lost connectivity, always good in FPS games, and it's one of the first laser mice!!

Although it's about... 4 years old now (I think?), so it may be time to get a new one. It's still going strong though, and I only need a recharge every few days!

Bold = Lies!!

My wireless MX1000 works PERFECTLY. It's a dream, never lost connectivity, always good in FPS games, and it's one of the first laser mice!!

Although it's about... 4 years old now (I think?), so it may be time to get a new one. It's still going strong though, and I only need a recharge every few days!

you should try out a good wired mouse like the g5. You would be suprised how much difference it'll make. Mouse to computer lag sucks. Even though it's not much most of the time, I did notice a decent amount of difference when I switched from my wireless mouse to the g5. My acc went through the roof.

you should try out a good wired mouse like the g5. You would be suprised how much difference it'll make. Mouse to computer lag sucks. Even though it's not much most of the time, I did notice a decent amount of difference when I switched from my wireless mouse to the g5. My acc went through the roof.

Money, my friend.

Otherwise I would!

Money, my friend.

Otherwise I would!

Yea I get kinda into my gaming sometimes so I try to get the best equipment I can. I just justify it by telling myself "cheaper than an xbox 360/ps3" :lol:

my finger slipped. I ordered the MX518.

:P

Much better, u'll enjoy it... :tup:

I have had several mice through the years of gaming, the one I like the most so far is the Razor Copperhead. Smooth and you change the setings on the fly.

And it is nice looking. Make sure you get a good gaming pad too.

i like the mx 400 (love the fact it's laser instead of optical) and 518, own both, i still use the mouseman optical to game with and it's decent, but my favorite of all time is the mx1000.

Steel Series is coming out with the Ikari which you can get optical or laser version. Looks nice.

What good mouse pads are out there for gaming, I've wanted a steel series one, but there are like no stores that I know of that have them in stock or they are too expensive.

Steel Series is coming out with the Ikari which you can get optical or laser version. Looks nice.

What good mouse pads are out there for gaming, I've wanted a steel series one, but there are like no stores that I know of that have them in stock or they are too expensive.

for optical mouse- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16817114182

for a laser mouse just get the smoothest surface you can find. Glass works awesome.

I've the Razer Copperhead since last christmas, probably the best mouse i've ever owned.

You can customize every little detail about it's sensitivity, which button does what.

I have profiles I switch through with a clicker on the right side for each game.

Counterstrike, Bioshock, Heroes, Half Life, Warcraft. I think i have like 7 profiles, and you can switch through so easy.

The accuracy of sensitivity is so great too. You can set the X and Y sensitivity too. So moving the mouse up an inch, moves it up 4 inches, and then moving it to the right, moves it to the right 6 inches. XY sensitivity isn't dependant on eachother.

It's too convienant, extremely accurate, and has the right amount of sensitivity.

Razer, ftw.