Change Mode

Upload Photo and Video Sites

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

once it is in yur gallery, go to the pic and copy the URL or the one provided.

I didn't see any URL......:blink:

Lemme go look again....

:huh:

edit: well DUH!! There it is, big as life.... *open eyes caintry.....* :blushing:

Edited by caintry_boy

I'm glad you all are liking the use of the site, I'm not completely happy with the template so you may see the site's look change a little soon.

X_C

I'm glad you all are liking the use of the site, I'm not completely happy with the template so you may see the site's look change a little soon.

X_C

the template is pretty good, just the words can be a little to small and blend in to the background sometime.

I have a question, Will every picture uploaded get posted to the new uploads place?

the template is pretty good, just the words can be a little to small and blend in to the background sometime.

I have a question, Will every picture uploaded get posted to the new uploads place?

I agree about the text, it does seem small.

I am only going to change the look not the location or server so everything will stay, only thing to change will be the colors, fonts ect..

X_C

Well I like it X_C! Every time I go there I discover better how to use the site.....;)

:geezer:

The site itself will not change, only graphics and colors.

Ok, I have set a different theme for now, let me know your thoughts on this one.

http://www.myalbumbank.com/

X_C

Edited by X_C

what did you change?

The look of the site is completely different now. Don't tell me you can't see it. :blink: Edited by X_C

X_C, why can't I use my URL's to post images here...?? I get the message "Sorry dynamic pages aren't allowed" or whatever it says..... :blink:

Hang on, I'll look :blink:

http://www.myalbumbank.com/displayimage.ph...&fullsize=1

Works for me, I think your using the supplied URL near bottom of your film strip, this is a link to the page, not Pic.

Click the picture and a window opens with a full size picture, look to the top and the URL is supplied there.

X_C

Edited by X_C

http://www.myalbumbank.com/displayimage.ph...&fullsize=1

Works for me, I think your using the supplied URL near bottom of your film strip, this is a link to the page, not Pic.

Click the picture and a window opens with a full size picture, look to the top and the URL is supplied there.

X_C

O.K., I'm logged in. Clicking on "My Gallery", the pic you used, the JFK Memorial Bridge, and it gives me a full sized pic, but no URL...... :blink:

Edited by caintry_boy

Thanks X_C! I think OneCool is right, gotta be the FireFox......

edit: Nope! Just went there in IE and logged in, went to My Gallery, clicked up the pic and no URL........ :( Maybe a setting somewhere??

Edited by caintry_boy

Thanks X_C! I think OneCool is right, gotta be the FireFox......

edit: Nope! Just went there in IE and logged in, went to My Gallery, clicked up the pic and no URL........ :( Maybe a setting somewhere??

Then all you do is once the enlarged photo is up, place your curser on the photo, right click and choose properties. The URL will display in the box that pops up.

I'll find a plug in for firefox if there is one :geezer:

X_C

Edited by X_C