Change Mode

i plan on going with an 8800 ultra then stepping up to the 9800gtx :clap:

in a matter of a month?

id stick with the 9800, less time on returning and reshipping

but, the ultra might be better then the 9800, who knows? :huh:

My BFG 8800 GTX OC2 eddition can play the Crysis beta at 1680 x 1050, Max settings, 4xAA (although at that res isnt needed) and max max AF with an avrage framerate of 78 (min 40, max 104), you dont need a new card :) they just want your money.

So dont worry (the BFG CO2 is closcked a little above the ULTRA and its $120 less here in toronto) and it plays it fine.

My BFG 8800 GTX OC2 eddition can play the Crysis beta at 1680 x 1050, Max settings, 4xAA (although at that res isnt needed) and max max AF with an avrage framerate of 78 (min 40, max 104), you dont need a new card :) they just want your money.

So dont worry (the BFG CO2 is closcked a little above the ULTRA and its $120 less here in toronto) and it plays it fine.

Where did you get the beta! :huh:

October 29, 2007. Release date of the 9800.

Could it be true? LINK

I think even if it is a tad faster then the GTX, it will still be good for Nvidia.

The 2900 isnt doing good compared to Nvidia high end cards. Driver problems, or what??

Even if they BS (butterscotch :P ) the 9800GTX in a way, they still have an upperhand at the 2900 and maybe the new 2950 from AMD.

good thing i have step up. :boxing:

which is best to subscribe for

and if i subscribe, i get the game demo?

i did the one year subscription for 39$$. as a member you will get the Beta's and demo's first. you also get a one year subscription from 2 magazine's of your choice. i think it's worth it

i did the one year subscription for 39$$. as a member you will get the Beta's and demo's first. you also get a one year subscription from 2 magazine's of your choice. i think it's worth it

whats the download speeds for those large demos