Change Mode

lets talk mars pcpitstop

duanester

WhoooWhoa!

I was on the top of a three-story skyscraper in this little burg where I live, waving signs and all dressed up with wiggly head-set antanae, waiting for the saucer that was trailing Comet Kahotec (sp) back in 1997 or '98 along with all the other Art Bell devoutees.

Sure. I'm up for a ride.

Oh wait, an episode of StarTrek Voyager that I've only seen 3 times is coming on at the top of the hour.

Can we leave after the show is finished?

Willingly Deluded,

Doug

I'm more the conspiracy theory type fan, myself.

Can you imagine how many sweeties were on the top of that 3-floor skyscraper with me, all dressed up in their best come-hither-take-me alien costumes?!! :geezer:

Can you imagine how many sweeties were on the top of that 3-floor skyscraper with me,

Tell, Tell, inquiring minds want to know.....

dressed up in their best come-hither-take-me alien costumes?

How many eyes and belly buttons do they have?

not to mention how many sets of arms they have

kinda hard to make your own decision on the whole mars issue though. nasa and other satelite owners are in control of the photos and if they don't want to share, and/or edit the photos to look one way or the other, it'd be hard to come to a conclusive ansewr on anything.

i wouldnt' be surprised one way or the other if there was or not, life on mars. whenever the results come out, they'll be intresting to read over to say the least.

it amazes me how things like this don't get noticed, i read them too in the past, its factual evidence to the T, even if those ancient individuals smoked something strong its not possible to see these things so long ago :rofl3: