Change Mode

Consumer Products...

Jacee

I think the worst packaging for consumer products is the "bubble pack" :angry::hammer:

You can take the product back to the store if it's not to your liking...BUT! don't destroy the bubble pack :huh: ....riiiight!

If you can find a graceful way to save the packaging using a box knife or wallpaper cutter, you could get lucky, or not.

That plastic is just as sharp as the razor you're using to unlock the goodies.

I have found that I can get the worst cuts and completely destroy the bubble pack in my rage to get at the dang product!! ( then I don't want it :( )

security tape is the second worst.

I really hate the plastic packaging, that gets very sharp if you try to cut it, and half of the time when you try to cut it, it won't cut..lol

Ooh, good one. I had forgotten about that. I hate it when its done on scissors that you bought to open other such packaging. :lol:

That plastic packaging is what I was referring to as a 'bubble pack' :mrgreen:

yup, I have to use a good pair of sissors and cut three sides removing the "seem" before I attempt to open anything like that and the edges can still be razor sharp

I think the bubble pack was first designed from China

Mine

Multi packaging

Prouduct is in a box with either the tabs taped or the ends glued that you have to break out the black and decker to cut open the box, only to find that inside the box the product has been equaly secured in another box or encased in bullet proof plastic causing one to have to get out the torch to melt through the c r a p.

Lord help you if your product needs to be assembled and there are several parts.

Bear

Mine

Multi packaging

Prouduct is in a box with either the tabs taped or the ends glued that you have to break out the black and decker to cut open the box, only to find that inside the box the product has been equaly secured in another box or encased in bullet proof plastic causing one to have to get out the torch to melt through the c r a p.

Lord help you if your product needs to be assembled and there are several parts.

Bear

what's even worse...they actually expect you to get everything back in the box if you need to return it !!

there's a "safety" blade out that will open that pack type easily. kinda looks like a box cutter

The point being made here is what a freaking pain in the donkey it has become

to open the packages.

Oh speaking for myself i have broken several box cutters trying to open packages.

I think the worst packaging for consumer products is the "bubble pack" :angry::hammer:

You can take the product back to the store if it's not to your liking...BUT! don't destroy the bubble pack :huh: ....riiiight!

If you can find a graceful way to save the packaging using a box knife or wallpaper cutter, you could get lucky, or not.

That plastic is just as sharp as the razor you're using to unlock the goodies.

I have found that I can get the worst cuts and completely destroy the bubble pack in my rage to get at the dang product!! ( then I don't want it :( )

I have grandchildren.

I hand them those miserable packages and tell them there is a cool toy in there, don't open that. I turn my back and 15 seconds later the complaints of no cool toy was in there start coming......................whala package opened :rofl3:

Edited by Bruce