Change Mode

Rescue Me

The Dude

Has anyone watched this show? I got addicted to it from one of my friends who owns them on DVD. So far I've watched the first and second season. I still have the third season to watch, and on TV the fourth just ended so I'll have to watch that too. Such a powerful and well written TV series. I've never been so addicted to a TV series before.

Just wondering if there are any pitsters who like this show. :b33r:

Has anyone watched this show? I got addicted to it from one of my friends who owns them on DVD. So far I've watched the first and second season. I still have the third season to watch, and on TV the fourth just ended so I'll have to watch that too. Such a powerful and well written TV series. I've never been so addicted to a TV series before.

Just wondering if there are any pitsters who like this show. :b33r:

I have never watched it. it's looks good from the comercials, but just never got around to watching it.

some of the stars are regular guests on the Opie and Anthony morning radio show. (Replaced Howard Stern in the mornings)

I have been a die hard fan since the first episode, seen every one own the first 2 on dvd 1 of the best shows next to the sopranos. Jannet is so hot n sexy mmmmmmmm anyway back to the show. I knew his dad was gonna die in that seat, oh ya that freak tommy is doing now WOW she is REALLY HOT.. :wub::wub::wub: ...........

:lol:

Yeah, Denis Leary is amazing in this show. He has absolutely no shame. The show is so gripping at times and has that amazing way of making the viewer feel like they are part of Tommy's struggles.

Edited by The Dude