Sign in to follow this  
thehulk18

Another case of the disappearing post....

They had to, DD said take it down or he would post Jewish jokes. What could they do? Posted Image

:funny: Now..THAT..is funny Chas....

Don't want to offend BB...he might hang a Pit flag upside down to indicate "Pit in Distress" :surrender:

:lol:

i wasn't offended by it. i found it amusing...except for the vision of blood and guts splattering all over the place from a bomb, usually with innocent civilians along with it.

just for the record, i certainly didn't complain about it.

on a side note, you poke fun at patriotism and caring for one's nation. that is the epitome of being unamerican.

Edited by badbinary

:lol:

i wasn't offended by it. i found it amusing...except for the vision of blood and guts splattering all over the place from a bomb, usually with innocent civilians along with it.

just for the record, i certainly didn't complain about it.

on a side note, you poke fun at patriotism and caring for one's nation. that is the epitome of being unamerican.

I totally agree there, Mate!

BTW, I never Complained, just posted a very weak Jewish Joke as I said I would!

There are many more I could have!

I am not an American, but that Post, totally sickened me. Many people have lost their Lives, including many Nations beside America in that Hell Hole! Mostly through Bombs!

Some "Jokes" just go too far!

Be gratefull that a Mod/Admin removed it!

:sparkle::surrender::surrender::sparkle:

For the record.

It was me.

Doug

more pit drama. :yucky:

:geezer:

Actually no real Drama, a Post was made against the Rules and was removed, end of Story!

:sparkle::wub::wub::sparkle:

Which rule?

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Read them, Mate! Take your Pick?

I am not an EXPERT Lawyer, I admit to being a Layman, but I could cite quite some Rules that was Breeched in the Original Post and several of the Responses that COULD leave the Posters in Problems!

Management handled it as nicely as they could!

:nono::nono:

Edited by Drovers Dog

more pit drama. :yucky:

Gotta stir up the pool a bit. The pond was starting to grow algae.

Some folks worry about the stupidest things....a thread gets closed..so what??

I think the mods on this site give a lot of latitude on most subjects...and I support 99.9% of everything they do. :) v

BB...on a side note, you poke fun at patriotism and caring for one's nation. that is the epitome of being unamerican.

If that is directed at me, I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I NEVER poke fun at patriotism. I am a Disabled Veteran and a Patriot to the bone. I do disagree with the way some prefer to show their patriotism, and how they "care for their nation", i.e., flying the flag upside down. If you actually feel the way you say, you should have an avatar of G.W.Bush, upside down. It is the Administration that is in distress, not the country. Of course, that is just IMHO, and we can disagree to our heart's content, and THAT is the epitome' of Patriotism, the freedom to do just that.

That joke was posted to show the idiocy of suicide bombings, and the total acceptance by many if not most of the terrotist's mothers of martyrdom as being the status quo, and a good thing. Every right thinking person on the planet abhors those actions, as well they should. But, I will stop worrying about hurting their feelings, when they start worrying about the innocent children they kill with their bombs.

If anyone read anything else into that post than that, then they just didn't get it, and I can't help that.

See....I am a Patriot...Posted Image

you're confused. my comment had nothing to do with the joke you posted. it had to do with the snide comment afterwards. maybe i was taking it in the wrong way, but it sure seemed snide to me. if not, then i apologize. if so, then i don't.

Why do we have to be so Politically Correct toward a group of people who's only desire is to kill anyone that does not worship Allah?

Starting to get political with a little bit of flame-bait thrown in, so going to close it before things can get out of hand.