Change Mode

PC PITSTOP LABOR DAY UNLIMITED

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTENTION

The List of prizes will be announced this weekend. I'm thinking Noon on Saturday.

I have never one anything in my life. and now i have to watch others win some cool stuff.....AGAIN

I know, I just wont come to the pit between 9/3-10/??

:angry:

Somehow I managed to win something in Pit Sprints and Forum Wars. Maybe I should get some lottery tickets right now. You can win if you pray to the overclocking god :worship::worship::worship::IG:

:lol:

Edited by Simonsells91

Posted Image

Drawing #1= New Egg Gift Certificate for $100.00

Drawing #2= New Egg Gift Certificate for $150.00

Drawing #3 Final= NewEgg Gift Certificate for $300.00

Posted Image

There you go guys. Get those systems ready we're nearing the Start Date.

Hey melt down, good to see ya. :hiya:

I'm just hopping some of the new boards and chipsets get out before the end of the contest.

Thanks! :D

Argh don't mention boards and chipset :pullhair:, even a 5 cent gift certificate would be enough to push me over the edge and replace my P965 board with an X38 :drool: when they show up. I'll probably do that anyway even though I don't want to buy any new stuff, the 965's VRM is struggling to run a quad.

Yo meltdown... how are you bud.. Good to see you :hiya:

Good prices Sho, but for us canadians, I doubt the egg ships to Canada, I hope ncix would be as good as the egg ...

Looks like I'm gonna be left behind, even Kenny has a darn quad... Wish me luck, I will need it :thud::lol:

Yo meltdown... how are you bud.. Good to see you :hiya:

Good prices Sho, but for us canadians, I doubt the egg ships to Canada, I hope ncix would be as good as the egg ...

Looks like I'm gonna be left behind, even Kenny has a darn quad... Wish me luck, I will need it :thud::lol:

Thanks miggs!

You're right, newegg doesn't ship to Canada according to my cousin in Toronto. Maybe you can barter with somebody in the US if you win? That would be pretty cool if you could get certificates that worked at ncix and ncixus both.

All random drawings. The only thing is that you have to have a score in the top 10 for the third drawing.

i know im not scoring top ten.

I want the random part!

I mean, im cursed, like really cursed. Everything i buy is broken! I never win a drawing .

If i had 50 names in the hat, and one other person had one, i would probly lose.

:(

I am cursed too, I never even won a bingo game in school. :(

Like I said, pray to the overclocking gods, they may have pity on you.

:blink: I would like to know why you play bingo in school??

Didnt you just win a prize in forum warz????

What grade did you go to btw?

We played bingo back in elementary school a lot, I never won once. :lol: I'm a sophomore this year. I did win something in Forum Wars, but generally I never win anything. Just have some hope and push your rig as far as it can go. $100-$300 for Newegg is enough to make me jump off a cliff.

We played bingo back in elementary school a lot, I never won once. :lol: I'm a sophomore this year. I did win something in Forum Wars, but generally I never win anything. Just have some hope and push your rig as far as it can go. $100-$300 for Newegg is enough to make me jump off a cliff.

just $100 will make me risk jumping over a 300 foot pool filled with 100 hungry sharks on a bicycle!

I need that money!! :lol: