Change Mode

PC PITSTOP LABOR DAY UNLIMITED

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! :yikes:

Thanks guys. Guess my modest hardware can do somthing.

Congratulations again!

Now help me convince all the slackers back at xpcus that haven't entered yet that there's a point to entering without the best hardware or even if they don't have time to do a max overclock...

Congratulations again!

Now help me convince all the slackers back at xpcus that haven't entered yet that there's a point to entering without the best hardware or even if they don't have time to do a max overclock...

Exactly... !! :geezer: ... Go get 'em all... :lol:

Ok i finally got registered here and will run some benchies and see how bad i can do :)

Your X2 4400 and 8800 GTS should easily beat my scores. THough i'm sure you can get more out of the CPU then just a 2.6GHz OC. I have my Opti 165 at 2.85 GHz and if i swap over to my X2 3800 i know i can get at lest 2.6 GHz out of that. Besides i'm limited to an old 200 GB ATA HDD. That's been the major limiting factor in my Futuremark score and my lower end PNY 7900GS isn't doing as good as a 7900GS should be doing.

Your X2 4400 and 8800 GTS should easily beat my scores. THough i'm sure you can get more out of the CPU then just a 2.6GHz OC. I have my Opti 165 at 2.85 GHz and if i swap over to my X2 3800 i know i can get at lest 2.6 GHz out of that. Besides i'm limited to an old 200 GB ATA HDD. That's been the major limiting factor in my Futuremark score and my lower end PNY 7900GS isn't doing as good as a 7900GS should be doing.

hard drives are on sale at newegg :P