Change Mode

PC PITSTOP LABOR DAY UNLIMITED

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No :rolleyes: lol. It ran out ages ago and you lose roughly 10% a day to sublimation. I'll be getting it again as soon as I have an X38 mobo and I'm also getting a pot made for the 2900XT by Piotres from XS. Should be a LOT of fun! Aiming for 30k single card.

Ughh, Having big problems with vista! (nothing unusual there then) I can't do a clean install with it because it's the upgrade version (even though it says about five times on the box I can) First time I've subscribed to the microsoft h8rs club.

Update (couldn't let miggs beat me):

Bigchrome

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600

Abit AW9D-MAX

Sapphire HD2900XT

Crucial 10th an. PC5300

3DMark05 --- 20866

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=3437559

3DMark06 --- 12344

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=2935029

PCMark05 --- 8140

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?pcm05=1069410

Total 41350

Aaaah.... :hammer: .. :P Lol biggy I just need few points more on 3dmark06 to beat you really .. yaaaa :mrgreen: ...

I'm not sure if Ray is, but I am certainly disappointed with this board, I didn't think getting past 3.4ghz was a nightmare really.. Man its been busy life lately, I guess I just need to have patience and OC it a little more.. :rolleyes:

Hey Ray I guess you also having a hard time with the same board... :adios:

playing the driver game sucks...

Miggs... my board would let me do 4+ gigs but I hurt something just clocking it to 3.8 last night

This BS with the drivers is gonna kill this contest or the PC's entered

I OC'ed and done the tests 2 times and still no go

So I'm done then.... to much trouble with drivers :cr@sh:

I say we give it to him....shoot somethings gotta work around here........

:tup:

17925!!

You judges correct me if needed......

:tdn:

Sorry mpilchfamily, and CAintry. It has to show FM approved. It's fine to use any of the older FM approved drivers (93.71 think used to be FM approved) or the most current as long as the final Orb shows FM Approved.

:tdn:

Sorry mpilchfamily, and CAintry. It has to show FM approved. It's fine to use any of the older FM approved drivers (93.71 think used to be FM approved) or the most current as long as the final Orb shows FM Approved.

Yup, I'm running 93.71's on my 7950GX2's and they're approved! Sorry mpilchfamily...... :(

:geezer:

Edited by caintry_boy

playing the driver game sucks...

Miggs... my board would let me do 4+ gigs but I hurt something just clocking it to 3.8 last night

This BS with the drivers is gonna kill this contest or the PC's entered

I OC'ed and done the tests 2 times and still no go

So I'm done then.... to much trouble with drivers :cr@sh:

Yeah, I had to run the tests twice to get FM to accept my drivers, even though I didn't change them. That's getting to be a real pain. But then again, the rules were laid out ahead of time so it wouldn't be good to change them at this point either. Oh well that's for the judges to work out I guess.

Driver version 6.14.11.5822 XP (Nvidia) for 3D05, has anyone had a problem in XP with this showing it's not FM approved when FM say's it is an approved driver?

Cause to tell you the truth, I'm going to go with Vista, and it out scores in 3D06 which is much tougher than 05 in my opinion! Think I can also outscore 3D 05 with Vista!

I may not have a score up for the first drawing, I have been swamped lately. I had to go to a birthday today, getting dragged to a wedding tomorrow, and I'm being loaded up with homework the whole time. And Futuremark still won't recognize my drivers........

Gotta vent this somewhere so, :pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::thud:

Driver version 6.14.11.5822 XP (Nvidia) for 3D05, has anyone had a problem in XP with this showing it's not FM approved when FM say's it is an approved driver? ....

Yes, a few people including shogan have had that exact issue. Uninstalling, running driver cleaner, and reinstalling has resolved it.

Well i give up. I've tried everything. I'm running the 94.24 drivers and futuremark still shows that i'm running non approved drivers. I've ran drive cleaner and everything multiple times. I've tried the 158.22 drivers but just as it gets ready to install the drivers it pops up a window saying the setup program couldn't find any drivers that would work with my hardware. I'm not looking to get the top rankes or anything. I'm far from that with my Opti 165 and PNY 7900GS. As far as 'm concerned just geting over 15k total points is a big deal for me. So for whatever reason i can't get the drivers going right. So i guess i'm out. As much as i would like to participate i've been fighting with this all day now so its over for me.

Yes, a few people including shogan have had that exact issue. Uninstalling, running driver cleaner, and reinstalling has resolved it.

Well at the moment lots of people are having problems with drivers, can't we just have them use 158.22 and approve the benchmarks, even though FM doesn't approve them, I mean just a small thing, so people can at least play... :surrender: