PC PITSTOP LABOR DAY UNLIMITED

.................................................................. checkered_3a.gif PC PITSTOP LABOR DAY UNLIMITED CONTEST checkered_3a.gif

.......................................................................................... Start Date: Monday 09/03/2007 NOON EDT

.......................................................................................... End Date: Monday 10/15/2007 NOON EDT

....................................................................................................................... Post your scores Here

Posted Image

Drawing #1= NewEgg Gift Certificate for $100.00

Drawing #2= NewEgg Gift Certificate for $150.00

Drawing #3 Final= NewEgg Gift Certificate for $300.00

Posted Image

BenchMarks

3DMark 05

3DMark 06

PCMark 05

1. Unlimited : hardware, cooling, changes, and substitutions, including operating systems and drivers.

2. One rig per person. All three benchmarks must be run with the same hardware. (Drivers and OS can be different from bench to bench.)

3. All benchmarks must be run with a FutureMark approved driver and be FutureMark Approved.

4. All submissions must be from the ORB and contain the entrant's name, date, and PC Pitstop must be in the Title area

5. Submitted results must be dated within the range of contest dates.

6. Eligible entrants for first drawing must have FutureMark Approved Scores by 9/15 and second and third drawing by 10/1. Drawing dates are 9/16, 10/02 and 10/16.

7. Total Score = 3D05+3D06+PC05

8. The default score for 3D Mark 06 is 5000 points.(if you are unable to run the bench or you have a score that is below 5000 points you can use the default)

9. To be eligible for the third and final drawing you must have a score that is in the T0P TEN

10. All decisions by the judges are final.

Judges, IG and Flew

:cop: PitCops Lou, Caintry, Simonsells :cop:

Prizes will be announced by the Start Date.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to this one. Not sure what board I'm using yet but I'll come up with something soon enough. Since the hardware and changes are open I can change at anytime so doesn't really matter what I start with. :rocks: There could be some big hardware changes during this competition. :yikes:

Hey thats nice, I'll play for fun... Don't have much of a powerful system, but for FUN...

Wow Sho keep it going :mrgreen:

Only a Conroe e6600, Asus 680i mobo, and an 8800GTX. You're right Miggs, no power there... That computer is built for games and applications that haven't even been invented yet. :clap:

ok....I know I have ZERO chance of winning. And if i get to be the 11th highest score, Im going to kill myself. :P

but looking at the dates on that, I am going to have my new computer by then.

So, Count me in!

who's got the Calculator ................ :rolleyes:

el kido : ........... looks like anybody can win :clap:

6. Eligible entrants for first drawing must have FutureMark Approved Scores by 9/15 and second and third drawing by 10/1. Drawing dates are 9/16, 10/02 and 10/16.

9. To be eligible for the third and final drawing you must have a score that is in the T0P TEN

Would be intrested, but The latest drivers for nvidia on Vista say they are not approved1

Almost any driver I put on for Vista say's on the Orb that they are not approved. :blink:

Any sugestions?

Would be intrested, but The latest drivers for nvidia on Vista say they are not approved1

Almost any driver I put on for Vista say's on the Orb that they are not approved. :blink:

Any sugestions?

XP

I'll get with the other master minds and see if we can come up with anything Ocean. Sorry I don't have an answer this moment but I'll have something tomorrow.

Every one has a chane elKido. Two of the three drawings don't have any sort of scoring qualification at all.

The 158.18 and 158.22 are FM approved for 06 and 05 (both) and work with the 88's. Do they work with the Ultras?

http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark06/approveddrivers/

http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark05/approveddrivers/

Does the driver matter in PCMark05?

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?id=32

Every one has a chane elKido. Two of the three drawings don't have any sort of scoring qualification at all.

Thats a lie. We all know higher score=higher chance of winning.

:rofl2:

if i upgrade my rig in the middle of this, am i still eligible?

to a whole new computer that is

Edited by el kido