Sign in to follow this  
KRAM

SUPERAntiSpyware

rgsmile,

It seams you are good to go as far as SuperAntiSpyware is concerned. Sorry I did not respound faster in here, but work, real life, etc etc gets in the way of my "pit points"... :lol: let us know if you have any more problems.. :)

Wademan

I'm retired and have learned some patience, so rest assured that I realize the valuable help is well-worth waiting for.

Thanks again.

rgsmile

I'm retired and have learned some patience, so rest assured that I realize the valuable help is well-worth waiting for.

Same here, OK I always hope for quick answers, especially on a time critical job, BUT, it's better to get the right answer than a wrong one no matter what speed it comes at, you just always hope it will be sooner rather than later lol.

I played around with SAS some more on my Virtual PC and it is a very good program. Problem is, I'm running out of malware to test it on. :lol: I guess that's a good sign, because the sites I get it from are being taken down.

Edited by Simonsells91

The only thing I can think of is to elevate the Administrator and permissions. Try that and then turn UAC back on (Elevated admin will have to have a password, which I'm sure you know)

Sorry to bring this back up again, but I've just got around to messing with the other system and tried your suggestion and it works :clap:

I enabled the admin account as per your suggestion (passworded afterwards), I installed this program as per normal except I did it from within the admin account, went into the other account and it didn't load, so I went into WinPatrol and added it to the start up list and rebooted, went into the account and low and behold it loaded, and NO nag screen :rocks::banana2:

Thanks for the suggestion, it's great to know there's a way round this issue. :bubbly::Rose:

I am glad 8210GUY you got all that sorted out. :tup: I hope you can now enjoy the superb SAS scanner..

:)

Wademan

I have used it for sometime now, the only issue I had with it on the vista system was the annoying nag screen every time I booted, but thanks to Jacee's thought I was able to overcome that. :mrgreen: