Change Mode

I'm typing this from the hospital

Simon9one

A staph infection? :blink: What did you do to your eye to get it there?

I really don't know :lol:

I thought school starts September 5.

and having an extra few day vacation is great!!

Wow, not for my school. When do you start summer?

The few extra days would be great, except that I will probably have to make up everything that I missed. I am in a few honors and AP classes, so that might be hard.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an update:

I was expecting to get out on Monday or Tuesday, but the doctor just looked at the infection and said that Friday is more likely. It is deeper than they thought at first. School starts on Wednesday, so I will miss the first few days.

So who's winning as of now. Getting it beat down I hope.

Guess the era of Candy Striper's has passed. :mrgreen: Probably wouldn't be good to strain your eye anyway.

Get well soon.

I really don't know :lol:

Wow, not for my school. When do you start summer?

The few extra days would be great, except that I will probably have to make up everything that I missed. I am in a few honors and AP classes, so that might be hard.

I got out i think june 14.

honors and AP?

woooow

Im only taking AP world history. I didnt want to do summer homework for language arts. For some reason im good at that.

teachers thought i cheated.

First semester my GPA was .67, second semester was 3.40. I was a miracle boy to them. :lol:

I'm going to go into surgery in half an hour, they're gonna close the open gaping hole in my forehead from the last surgery. If everything goes well, I'll go home today. :snooze:

I'm going to go into surgery in half an hour, they're gonna close the open gaping hole in my forehead from the last surgery. If everything goes well, I'll go home today. :snooze:

Oh wow,...Wish you well Mr.Banana, :) you could leave that open hole, open, stuff banana's in there... :P

Wademan

Maybe "Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places"

hehehe :lol:

Anyway, I got out of the hospital yesterday, just was too tired to post a whole lot after the surgery. They opened up my forehead more, then stitched it up. I now have a line of stitches from the middle of my forehead down to the middle of my nose. It feels great to get back to my own PC, and to see something besides that room I had been seeing for a week.

Archived