Change Mode

I'm typing this from the hospital

Simon9one

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nurses arent all that hot....and if he COULD see, then he probly will try. :lol:

If his nurses look anything like this, I'm gonna poke myself in the eye and make a visit there myself! :drool:

Posted Image

If his nurses look anything like this, I'm gonna poke myself in the eye and make a visit there myself! :drool:

Posted Image

Owww!!

out of no where, a knife sliced my finger open!!

Here i come hot nurse.

Simon! What are you still doing there???? You have exactly 36 min to help us win the WarZ.....!! El kido, you should be putting up new scores..... :IG:

:rofl2:

Simonsells91, I hope you're eye heals fine, losing ones sight in one eye is a scary thing.....you suddenly realize you only have one eye left....:yikes:

:geezer:

Simon! What are you still doing there???? You have exactly 36 min to help us win the WarZ.....!! El kido, you should be putting up new scores..... :IG:

:rofl2:

Simonsells91, I hope you're eye heals fine, losing ones sight in one eye is a scary thing.....you suddenly realize you only have one eye left....:yikes:

:geezer:

wait....new scores?? thats the max i could put out! I think i even got lucky on Super PI!!!

And i have exactly 2 hours and 20 mins left....

I OC/ed the best this sucker can do. Lets all put our faith in, well, some1 else. :rofl2:

if your still in the hospital

take time and fix your mom's computer

go to malware forum

clean it up

at least see if its infected

Glad to see you are doing well. Keeping good humor is key to preserving your sanity while at the hospital (I know from much personal experience).

Now a bit off topic, what is wrong with Wild Tangent? It came loaded on our new HP computer with Vista Home Prem (still learning this OS).

PS. Simon, make sure to take some very descriptive mental notes of the "good" nurses. :bad:

Here's some information about WildTangent: http://wiki.castlecops.com/Wild_Tangent

Although it is not technically considered spyware, it is usually recommended for removal by most HJT log analyzers. It can be a pain to uninstall, and usually installs and updates without your knowledge.

>>Removal instructions<<

And I'm keeping some very good mental notes :bad:

I have an update:

I was expecting to get out on Monday or Tuesday, but the doctor just looked at the infection and said that Friday is more likely. It is deeper than they thought at first. School starts on Wednesday, so I will miss the first few days.

I have an update:

I was expecting to get out on Monday or Tuesday, but the doctor just looked at the infection and said that Friday is more likely. It is deeper than they thought at first. School starts on Wednesday, so I will miss the first few days.

I thought school starts September 5.

and having an extra few day vacation is great!!

Archived