Change Mode

I'm typing this from the hospital

Simon9one

I am in the hospital right now, I have an infection right around my left eye. The area around my eye is all swollen. I thought it was an allergic reaction at first, but it got worse and I went to the doctor who sent me to the hospital. I'm going to be put out soon, and go to surgery where they will try to drain all the pus :yucky: They say I should be fine, but if I had let the infection spread it could have caused damage to my eye. I have to stay here overnight, thank god for Wi-Fi! Anyway, I'll let you all know how it turns out. :mrgreen:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get better, man. it can be kind of scary to go under. i've been under once, and i came to while they were still operating...it was just wisdom teeth removal, but that's kind of freaky to wake up to.

get better, man. it can be kind of scary to go under. i've been under once, and i came to while they were still operating...it was just wisdom teeth removal, but that's kind of freaky to wake up to.

I was wondering where your wisdom went. :P

You opened yourself up for that one. :lol:

You have to admit, someone running around with one eye would be quite a "sight" Franken.

Yes it would :lol:

I'm out of surgery now, I was knocked out the whole time. They said I had an abscess the size of a walnut. I have to stay here overnight now, and possibly for another day or two. They think it may be a methicillin-resistant staph infection. So I just get to lie here, hooked up to an IV. Luckily I have my mom's laptop. Thanks everyone for the good wishes.:)

Yes it would :lol:

I'm out of surgery now, I was knocked out the whole time. They said I had an abscess the size of a walnut. I have to stay here overnight now, and possibly for another day or two. They think it may be a methicillin-resistant staph infection. So I just get to lie here, hooked up to an IV. Luckily I have my mom's laptop. Thanks everyone for the good wishes.:)

Dude lay off the meth! :P

Glad they got you taken care of. :tup:

Well I have faster internet than at home and plenty of TV channels. Only problem is my mom's laptop has 256mb of RAM and is painfully slow sometimes. I will make sure I can get everything I can for free.

Archived