Change Mode

I already posted the highest P4 score I could squeeze out of it before I upgraded. I also posted a quad score in the slacker class. And as soon as you get your quad, I challenge you! :boxing:

I already posted the highest P4 score I could squeeze out of it before I upgraded. I also posted a quad score in the slacker class. And as soon as you get your quad, I challenge you! :boxing:

what water cooling system is that

Thermaltake Bigwater 735. I got it on sale at $120 when the CompUsa near me was going out.

Pppssshhhh

With the Coolit Eliminator, i bet i will be able to OC way past you and that 735

:mrgreen:

I have trouble getting my parents to let me buy PC parts, what do you tell your parents to let you buy it?

Heat has never been a problem for me. And let's see how high that 1gb pc3200 RAM goes. :mrgreen:

My parents have given up trying to stop me or ask me why I do it. As long as I'm doing it with my own money (or money borrowed from Newegg) they don't care.

Heat has never been a problem for me. And let's see how high that 1gb pc3200 RAM goes. :mrgreen:

My parents have given up trying to stop me or ask me why I do it. As long as I'm doing it with my own money (or money borrowed from Newegg) they don't care.

heat WAS always an issue with me. Right now, I am Using Nero Recode to put 300 in Ipod format, at the same time online, and OC @2.4.

I cant pass 50C with my Zalman 9500

Before, I would have to pause every 5 mins because at stock i would get 70C

since then, i have been an aftermarket cooler believer!

:lol:

Even though it is my money, My dad has a Fit everytime i try something.

I wanted the fan, he almost killed me.

I wanted a new MOBO, Which i got but spent $80 on, he yelled and told me i just waste money.

Im scarred to tel him that now i want to spend $1500 on a whole new computer. He will tell me to go to dell and buy a computer with a monitor for $400

and he is the one who spent almost $1000+ a year on operating systems back in the windows server and 98 era

:hammer:

My first PC was a Dell. I will never get a pre-built computer again. Bloatware and no upgradability drive me crazy. I offered to build my parent's their next systems, so they will see the benefits too.

My first PC was a Dell. I will never get a pre-built computer again. Bloatware and no upgradability drive me crazy. I offered to build my parent's their next systems, so they will see the benefits too.

Are you sticking to that Mobo or are you gona upgrade?

I don't see upgrading any time soon. Just got it recently for $150. This thing is awesome, and I bet with the next BIOS overclocking on the Q6600 will be better.

I don't see upgrading any time soon. Just got it recently for $150. This thing is awesome, and I bet with the next BIOS overclocking on the Q6600 will be better.

I got a question.

What should i do about paying for this?

I will have about $700 cash by Mid september when i wana build my new PC

I have done the math everytime, If i get the parts all from newegg, I will need to come up with around $1450

I only want to get the RAM, Video card, PSU, HDD, Optical and SOund from them. So i will owe about $800 to them

Then I want to But the CPU, WAter cooling, Case, And motherboard on my little places for Cheap. It will total $700

Should i buy more from newegg or am i doing the right choice?

Haha, thats funny. When somthing went on my eMachine i said the entire thing was done. Excuse for a whole new rig :P

My compaq died in a wierd way. It didnt burn out, it had giant dents like someone hit it with a hammer. wonder who.

:shifty: