Change Mode

It's real, my parents even looked over it to be sure. They just catch you with a 21% interest rate if you pay late. And they get people buying expensive stuff from them. And they have free rush processing for shipping, I got my stuff in 2 days!

It's real, my parents even looked over it to be sure. They just catch you with a 21% interest rate if you pay late. And they get people buying expensive stuff from them. And they have free rush processing for shipping, I got my stuff in 2 days!

you better save $100 a month to pay that off!

Im waiting for the X38 to come......so then, i get PCI 2.0, 45 nm, and a better chipset! All this will be possible with EVGA step up, so all i have to buy is the CPU.

and you are stuck paying $600 when in a few months, you are gonna say "I spent $600 to benchmark and showoff"

or maybe thats what i will be saying.. :rofl2:

I think the raptor was a waste though? I would love it, but it isnt worth the $$$$

I think the raptor was a waste though? I would love it, but it isnt worth the $$$$

It is to me, those things perform amazingly. And it is probably the only hard drive in the world that could be called sexy. And I definitely love the benchmarking and showing off, but I really needed an upgrade on CPU. Edited by Simonsells91

It is to me, those things perform amazingly. And it is probably the only hard drive in the world that could be called sexy. And I definitely love the benchmarking and showing off, but I really needed an upgrade on CPU.

For video encoding and stuff, I would kill myself with a P4

What temps are you getting? and what water cooling

I have a budget water cooling kit, thermaltake bigwater 735. It works pretty good though. I'm getting 30C idle and a max of 50c load. Much better temps than my P4 surprisingly. With the Prescott, I got 40C idle and 55c-60c load.

Edited by Simonsells91

I have a budget water cooling kit, thermaltake bigwater 735. It works pretty good though. I'm getting 30C idle and a max of 50c load. Much better temps than my P4 surprisingly. With the Prescott, I got 40C idle and 55c-60c load.

did you get it to 3GHZ?

I had some stability problems above 2.8 and didn't want to start cranking up the voltage on a brand new CPU. Once I'm a little more used to it, I'll go higher.

When I get a little bit over 300mhz FSB, the computer won't boot Windows, it just restarts. If I am overclocking from within windows it restarts from there. I checked out the Abit forums, and apparently this is a problem that everyone has with the AW9D-Max and Q6600. Hopefully a new BIOS will fix this sometime, but until then my overclocking is limited.

I'm not losing any sleep, it's still amazing compared to my P4. I will hope for a BIOS update, but I'm fine not overclocking a whole lot right now.

I'm not losing any sleep, it's still amazing compared to my P4. I will hope for a BIOS update, but I'm fine not overclocking a whole lot right now.

I also heard playing with the multiplier is better then messing with the FSB. The quads hate their FSB being poked. :lol:

When i get mine, we can compete and see whose is better... :boxing:

Also, What happened with the forums war? You cant use that rig in it?