Change Mode

Alright Girls...

Jacee

but I'm impressed that he got it to go from the barn to the garage (LOL) :rofl2:

:nono:

Don't laugh....moving the project vehicle is a sacred male ritual...filled with deep meaning.....

Usually you will find there is an altar where the sacred tools are kept....a work bench....and a fridge for the sacred beer......

Often, 'round back there will be the carcasses of the sacrificial vehicles that have given up their parts so the sacred project may live on.....

There are other sacred rituals...such as the bleeding of the knuckles....which is often followed by the throwing of the sacred wrench.....

Through all of this you must not laugh....you must watch....listen....and learn.....at least smile and nod when he speaks the sacred words of the project....

And lastly....if you happen to witness the secret ritual some dark evening when he thinks you are not around you most definitely must not laugh......

That would be sitting in or on the project going "VROOM! VROOM!".

One last word....don't stack boxes of Christmas decorations or "craft supplies" on the project saying "but you haven't touched it months and we need the room!" He will feel threatened....the project will be threatened......

I had to move a Christmas tree off of one of my choppers today...... :pullhair:

Edited by Chopdoc

How much does a lawnmower like that cost in the UK :rofl3:

The VTEC is obviously from a Hinda Civic Type R - So you would need to source an engine, probably be paying about £2k for the engine and another £3-4k to get it fitted, I think..

0-60 in around 4 seconds, a lot less if you get a lot of carbon parts on there..

Fastest lawnmower, ever. :P

The VTEC is obviously from a Hinda Civic Type R - So you would need to source an engine, probably be paying about £2k for the engine and another £3-4k to get it fitted, I think..

0-60 in around 4 seconds, a lot less if you get a lot of carbon parts on there..

Fastest lawnmower, ever. :P

You have obviously never been to a redneck lawnmower drag race :P

My husband bought his own Valentine's present last year....remember the Sebring 'Kit car'?

It still has a lot of work to do on it, but I'm impressed that he got it to go from the barn to the garage (LOL) :rofl2:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very cool Jacee! Have you got to ride in it?

Very cool Jacee! Have you got to ride in it?

That would have to come after the sacred "naming" ritual, which obviously would follow the sacred "bleeding of the knuckles" ritual......and the sacred "throwing of the wrench" ritual.... :lol:

Good looking ride Jacee......, hope y'all enjoy it!

:geezer:

Very nice!

Nice enough to draw the time-honored; competitive, jealous, derogatory, and whimsical comments. :P

Very lady-like of you to feature your husband's treasure.

He is sure to be pleased to know you are proud for him.

Enjoy

Doug

That would have to come after the sacred "naming" ritual, which obviously would follow the sacred "bleeding of the knuckles" ritual......and the sacred "throwing of the wrench" ritual.... :lol:

Good looking ride Jacee......, hope y'all enjoy it!

:geezer:

Obviously the man understands.......

The naming ritual is very significant of course. These projects obviously are female....high maintenance, requiring a great deal of attention.....and regardless of how many books and manuals you might have the only way you really get to know one and understand it is to have it for a very long time.....and even then you will never know enough......