Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

manperez

Exterminate doesn't clean up Chisyne

Guys, I am worried because I'm trying to clean up my Dell Inspiron B130 laptop from a severe malware infection, and PC Exterminate is not cleaning up the downloader that seems to be at the bottom of my problems.

I already ran PC Exterminate in its thorough, slow, process, both normally and in Safe mode, rebooting regularly and have also run SpyBot software (also from the desktop, and right after rebooting), trying to eliminate the downloader, but have been unsuccessful.

Can you help me? This is the PC Exterminate message:

Active Threats

Chisyne

1 related item(s) detected, 0 removed

Inactive Threats

==> None found!

Tracking Cookies

==> None found!

Thanks!

:wp:

Chisyne is frequently seen in conjunction with a Vundo infection.

You may want to post a HiJackThis log in our viruses and spyware forum as this looks to be a fairly sophisticated infection. http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?showforum=25

If you want to attempt manual removal, the first thing to check is Add/Remove programs and seeif there is an entry there.

Then to proceed with manual removal:

Step 1 : Use Windows File Search Tool to Find Chisyne.A Path

Go to Start > Search > All Files or Folders.

In the "All or part of the the file name" section, type in "Chisyne.A" file name(s).

To get better results, select "Look in: Local Hard Drives" or "Look in: My Computer" and then click "Search" button.

When Windows finishes your search, hover over the "In Folder" of "Chisyne.A", highlight the file and copy/paste the path into the address bar. Save the file's path on your clipboard because you'll need the file path to delete Chisyne.A in the following manual removal steps.

Step 2 : Use Windows Task Manager to Remove Chisyne.A Processes

To open the Windows Task Manager, use the combination of CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.

Click on the "Image Name" button to search for "Chisyne.A" process by name.

Select the "Chisyne.A" process and click on the "End Process" button to kill it.

Remove the "Chisyne.A" processes files:

tr695.exetr695.exe

Step 3 : Use Registry Editor to Remove Chisyne.A Registry Values

To open the Registry Editor, go to Start > Run > type regedit and then press the "OK" button.

Locate and delete the entry or entries whose data value (in the rightmost column) is the spyware file(s) detected earlier.

To delete "Chisyne.A" value, right-click on it and select the "Delete" option.

Locate and delete "Chisyne.A" registry entries:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shellexecutehooks {ea32fb3b-21c9-42cc-b8ef-01a9b28edb0d}ea32fb3b-21c9-42cc-b8ef-01a9b28edb0d

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{ea32fb3b-21c9-42cc-b8ef-01a9b28edb0d}

Step 4 : Use Windows Command Prompt to Unregister Chisyne.A DLL Files

To open the Windows Command Prompt, go to Start > Run > type regedit and then click the "OK" button.

Type "cd" in order to change the current directory, press the "space" button, enter the full path to where you believe the Chisyne.A DLL file is located and press the "Enter" button on your keyboard. If don't know where Chisyne.A DLL file is located, use the "dir" command to display the directory's contents.

To unregister "Chisyne.A" DLL file, type in the exact directory path + "regsvr32 /u" + [DLL_NAME] (for example, :C\Spyware-folder\> regsvr32 /u Chisyne.A.dll) and press the "Enter" button. A message will pop up that says you successfully unregistered the file.

Search and unregister "Chisyne.A" DLL files:

jkkjk.dll

Step 5 : Detect and Delete Other Chisyne.A Files

To open the Windows Command Prompt, go to Start > Run > type cmd and then press the "OK" button.

Type in "dir /A name_of_the_folder" (for example, C:\Spyware-folder), which will display the folder's content even the hidden files.

To change directory, type in "cd name_of_the_folder".

Once you have the file you're looking for type in del "name_of_the_file".

To delete a file in folder, type in "del name_of_the_file".

To delete the entire folder, type in "rmdir /S name_of_the_folder".

Select the "Chisyne.A" process and click on the "End Process" button to kill it.

Remove the "Chisyne.A" processes files:

removalfile.bat

i66675.ex_

jkkjk.dll

removalfile.battr695.exe

i66675.ex_

from here: http://www.spywareremove.com/removeChisyneA.html