Change Mode

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm i got that thing unstalled but it still says that crap about the vga thing .. i dont know what to do becuase i cant play none of my games now ...... all i did was take out that 8500 and threw in my X1300 and unstalled the gforce stuff and then installed my ATI stuff and the drives but the drivers wont install for some reaons....

Go to device manager in XP and rightclick the ATI card and select update driver. Browse to C:/ATI...find the inf file which starts cx i and use that. You might get a message about "this might not be for your hardware" just say ok and it installs the driver.

Before doing the above run the ATI setup so that after the inf error it installs the control panel.

and pork is that XFX card really good like how much better is that card compared to the X1300 and the 8500 and 8600???)yea i bought the overclocked one

Benchmarks shows is has 2X the performance of the X1300XT.

About 3.5 Times better performance than the X1300Pro.

Benchmarks ignore the 8500/8600, because they suck so hard.

3Dmark05 scores say about 3000-5000 more points than the best 8500/8600.

I think you will be much happier.

Did you delete any trace of the ATI files before?

Try doing that, and then try re-installing the drivers.

Edited by porksandwich9113

now..... i shouldent of done that my comp wont even boot it will turn on but my screen will stay black and nothing comes up.... i took out my card and took out the battire on the motherboard and put it back in and it still didnt do anything...... i also put my vista upgrade disk in and still didnt do nothing =( what m i suppose to do now lol

ok i got it back up and running .... did another system restore and it took me back to 20mins ago to where i was at lol so yea im back where im started agian with the video card problem and in the device manger and when i install the driver for my X1300 it says standard VGA adpater

ok i fixed it now did another system resotre (took me back a month ago) and it worked =) so now im back to normal and hopfully that 7900 wont casue any problems so are you sure pork that 7900 will work and wont blow out my psu when i plug it in lol

yea i restored it to 20mins before i got the 8500gt that day and when it restarted it turned all black and my grapichs card wouldent work lol so i had to repair windows and then do another system resotre lol so yea fun fun (hopfully 2 more days until my card comes ) =)

just wondering if anybody think that the 7900gs could be able to play the newer games coming out like (gears of war or assassin's creed?>>) just wondering becuase ..... assassins creed looks bad :filtered:..... and i want to be able to play that game with some good grapichs lol

(just wondering is the x box 360 grapichs thing like driect X 9 or is it 10 they are using??? and what grapichs card is just like the 360s???

Yes, just not on full settings.

The 360 uses an advanced version of DX9.

Many reports have been publish or whatever, stating that it can be upgraded via a patch, and some saying thats impossible. ATI's word was that their technology in the 360 will mainly use a DX9 engine, using certain DX10 features.

The R600 Core is in a 360, which is a X2900.

Yea, i have not seen any requirements for the game, but as long as you go a decent resolution 1280X1024 max, you could play prolly mid/high.

Nothing wrong with 4X AA, rather than 8AA.

I honestly can't tell the difference. Altho, i am very used to playing games at the minimum eye candy level. I finally got something that could play awesomely about 1 month ago.

still waiting for my grapichs card in the mail =( i ordered it thru and i got the 3 business day shipping .... still not here (i dont know if they ship weekends or not??

the pentium 4 HT 3.0 is it a good prosser you think??? like my 1.512 of ram with the 3.0gz do you think that is good to run vista and other games like BF2143 and stuff like that ( i know everyone has duel cores now of days but im just wondering if this prosser has a good couple of years on it left??? you think???