Change Mode

steam account hacked

not sure if this is the right thread to post this but i need a couple ansers.

2days ago 2 of my steam accounts been hacked and i went on a back up account i had and i saw him playing a game on it.

i got one of the accounts back but he still has one of them that he will not give back.

so i submit a support ticket to steam with a scanned copy of the cdkey slip with my name on it and account infomation .

after i submit it auto ansered with 3 messages.

does that meen they do that allways than a real person will get back to me?

also will they get this account back for me if i sent the slip to them and stuff?

not sure if this is the right thread to post this but i need a couple ansers.

2days ago 2 of my steam accounts been hacked and i went on a back up account i had and i saw him playing a game on it.

i got one of the accounts back but he still has one of them that he will not give back.

so i submit a support ticket to steam with a scanned copy of the cdkey slip with my name on it and account infomation .

after i submit it auto ansered with 3 messages.

does that meen they do that allways than a real person will get back to me?

also will they get this account back for me if i sent the slip to them and stuff?

:ticked:

explain to me how you get hacked???

You cant really count on these people to help you. I am unsure how steam will help, but i know that microsoft sucks at helping. I have XBOX Live, only was suppose to have it for one month, but it has been three months and they have sent numerous emails saying they are going to cancel it. Yet, they havent. I got lucky. :P

might endup the same with steam. I was never fond of it, thats what ruined half life for me

can you change your password?

i dont know how it got hacked i haveint played it for about 2months than yesterday i wanted to play some and it whouldint let me threw. than my cusion told me someone was on my account playing the old couterrike lol.

and i never i meen never gave anyone my password lol

he keeps telling me its easy to hack them

and nope didint sell it.

i bought it at bestbuy 2years ago

Edited by gordesky1

:ticked:

explain to me how you get hacked???

You cant really count on these people to help you. I am unsure how steam will help, but i know that microsoft sucks at helping. I have XBOX Live, only was suppose to have it for one month, but it has been three months and they have sent numerous emails saying they are going to cancel it. Yet, they havent. I got lucky. :P

might endup the same with steam. I was never fond of it, thats what ruined half life for me

can you change your password?

haha the thing with microsoft is: you gotta call them to unsubscribe. I did it that way and it worked, they no longer billed me. They make you wait in emails !

haha the thing with microsoft is: you gotta call them to unsubscribe. I did it that way and it worked, they no longer billed me. They make you wait in emails !

thing is, i paid with a $50 visa gift card, and i paid $8 for my LIVE

already used up the card....so they are charging nothing! :mrgreen:

you should go here

go to hijackthis

open and run it

scan and save log file

it will open as note pad

right click select all then copy any blue file

then paste it and post it in the hijackthis forum

heres the download

http://filehippo.com/download_hijackthis/?199

post your log here start new topic

http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=25

do this to be sure

so far no viruses or spyware or malware or keyloggers and the guy told me he hack both of them and also he tells me they should make teh firewall better..

also i did have ony a 4 letter and 3 number password but i never had this problem sense i got the acoount 3years ago.

i look on steam forums and there pretty much alot of peaple geting hacked.

also i did a hijackthis and posted.

but to me it looks cleaned

Edited by gordesky1

Log looked clean to me too, but wait for a trusted HJT advisor to look over it. They know more than us amateurs.:)

Edited by Simonsells91