Sign in to follow this  
Joe C

video survey?

just got the email from pc pitstop about taking an on line video survey,

Click here to begin the survey

Well I figured I'd check it out.... I can say it's one of the fastest survey's I've ever tried to take because as soon as I click on the link for the survey http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/ct.php?t=17...E5D8560EF79F6B2

it auotmaticallt takes me to this page..

Thank-you for completing our Survey

We appreciate your time in completing our survey. You have been entered in the drawing for a $100 gift card. We will hold the drawing when the survey ends and notify the winners and award the prizes the following week. In addition, to show our appreciation for your participation, we are offering $5 Off the purchase of any single PC Pitstop application, listed below.

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/surveythanks3.asp

Ummmm.... congrats on such a fast survey???

Edited by Joe C

Its not only the fastest survey, but no input required.

Its like if someone ask you to participate in a survey and before you open your mouth you have completed the survey :huh:

I also attempted to take the survey. I could not click on Yes or No on the first question, so I exited the survey. I then also received the "thanks for taking the survey" note. Strange! :unsure:

One of two things could be happening for the link in the email to go directly to the thank-you page.

1.) The initial email had a bad link but was fixed shortly after the email was sent. Click here to take the survey.

2.) You may have already completed the survey. We sent the same survey out in last month's newsletter and if you took it at that time it will just forward you to the thank-you page and not ask you to take it again.