Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sbohne

Ran Optimize - now Adobe GoLive won't run

I ran optimize today, like I have for some time. Today, however, I noticed under the programs removed log it listed GoLive as an invalid program. When I tried to run GoLive, it tells me it cannot find the Serial #.

I know Optimize backs up the registry info..is there a way to get that back, or do I have to reinstall GoLIve?

thanx,

steve

:wp:

To undo the changes Optimize made to your system, open the program and put a dot by 'restore system settings' and then run the program again.

If that fails to correct the problem, if using XP or Vista, go to Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore and restore your computer to the first restore point before the issue began.

I ran optimize today, like I have for some time. Today, however, I noticed under the programs removed log it listed GoLive as an invalid program. When I tried to run GoLive, it tells me it cannot find the Serial #.

I know Optimize backs up the registry info..is there a way to get that back, or do I have to reinstall GoLIve?

thanx,

steve

Thanks, that did the trick. I'm running win2k, so the other tip wouldn't have worked :)