Sign in to follow this  
Kylie_Smiley

My New Baby... a Questionaire

Please do tell me about my Baby! :o)  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.leecountyscenes.com/assets/imag...14__Custom_.jpg

OK Kylie...I can't resist showing you my newest little one...Alec.

:geezer:

Aw, Rev,

That is one cute Kid, Mate!

I think he will steal quite a few hearts.

Kylie will have Jacob Douglas on 12th November and he will be just as Handsome as your Bloke, Mate, but he will have that Aussie Accent that drives American women wild, Mate!

:sparkle::wub::sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog

but he will have that Aussie Accent that drives American women wild, Mate!

:hammer::hammer:

That's quite enough!

But yeah...it's true.....

Wassup with that?

My buddy used to pick up chicks in bars by faking an Aussie accent! Really. :blink:

American women seem to go nuts over any accent....does it seem exotic or something?

My dad has a Spanish accent...and presents himself in a very formal way, very "old school". He was raised that way. Women go nuts over it. He is 86 years old (just turned). I was in a bar recently where I took him once and the hottie chick behind the bar asked me where my dad was! :pullhair: I'm like....what am I? She wouldn't shut up about him! I asked her....hey! what about me? She said "you're married"....I said "so is he!". From what she told me, when he talks to her, it tickles her "behind the knees". :blink:

Anyway....Kylie, I have been following your thread and am endlessly thrilled for you. I have fathered two, and delivered 22. I doubt I will do either again. I envy you. That new baby smell....the warmth.....the bond.....if there is anything magic in this world it is a new baby. No matter when the child comes and no matter the name, you will have magic.......good for you, enjoy.

:)

That's quite enough!

Wassup with that?

My buddy used to pick up chicks in bars by faking an Aussie accent! Really. :blink:

American women seem to go nuts over any accent....does it seem exotic or something?

My dad has a Spanish accent...and presents himself in a very formal way, very "old school". He was raised that way. Women go nuts over it. He is 86 years old (just turned). I was in a bar recently where I took him once and the hottie chick behind the bar asked me where my dad was! :pullhair: I'm like....what am I? She wouldn't shut up about him! I asked her....hey! what about me? She said "you're married"....I said "so is he!". From what she told me, when he talks to her, it tickles her "behind the knees". :blink:

Anyway....Kylie, I have been following your thread and am endlessly thrilled for you. I have fathered two, and delivered 22. I doubt I will do either again. I envy you. That new baby smell....the warmth.....the bond.....if there is anything magic in this world it is a new baby. No matter when the child comes and no matter the name, you will have magic.......good for you, enjoy.

:laughing::laughing:

I just gotta say this, Chop!

That is the most Humane you have ever sounded!

It has to be the Aussie Influence, Mate!

You know we don't give a Continential you know what, just are ourselves, Mate!

Kylie will have a Baby that will carry on the Tradition of Aussies, Mate!

:sparkle::wub::wub::sparkle:

That's quite enough!

Wassup with that?

You may or may not be pleased to know that the whole Aussie "Mate, Yadda Yadda... Cobber blah blah" accent is pretty much totally annoying to me personally, thats why I believe DD is so not indicative of the Aussie Male that he portrays these days, in fact I barely understand what he is on about which just blows me away!! :boxing:

I do love ya DD by the way... you just freak me out that you can somehow type with an accent!! :pullhair:

Anyhoo... I appreciate your kind words Chopdoc very much, you're a great guy and I do wish you all the very best with your endeavours with your father, I hope it works out for you :)

Edited by Kylie_Smiley

You may or may not be pleased to know that the whole Aussie "Mate, Yadda Yadda... Cobber blah blah" accent is pretty much totally annoying to me personally, thats why I believe DD is so not indicative of the Aussie Male that he portrays these days, in fact I barely understand what he is on about which just blows me away!! :boxing:

I do love ya DD by the way... you just freak me out that you can somehow type with an accent!! :pullhair:

Anyhoo... I appreciate your kind words Chopdoc very much, you're a great guy and I do wish you all the very best with your endeavours with your father, I hope it works out for you :)

:laughing::laughing:

Here was I sticking up for Jacob Douglas and along you come to knock me down!

OK, I will go back and sit in my corner, Mate! I will always be there for him, Mate!

:bump:

OK... so here's the thing my Dear Pit Family...

As of this Sunday I only have 6 weeks to go!!

YES it has just hit home... :thud:

:kylie2: I am LARGE

:rollingpin: I am an emotional nightmare

:fear: I am absolutely snitting myself :yikes:

Somebody tell me it's all going to be OK!!!

No worries Kylie, this is been happening for thousands of years and were all here as testament that it goes well. It went well long before Doctors and even housing. Sit back and relax next one will be like a walk in the park. :tup:

;)

Definitely going to be OK. :)

When you're cuddling your new baby minutes after it's born you won't remember anything else. :wub:

You have made it over all the humps with the ending excitement left to go.

Now you'll look forward to the tell tale signs that say "It's time to go!", then you and your Hubby (jumpin and shoutin) will make that mad dash to the hospital and start the count down.

You haven't made the announcement yet the names you have chosen?

My wife used one of these for baby #1 and swears it helped considerably TENS although I should have had one too......she gained the strength of 50 men with each contraction and crushed the bones in my hand to dust :P

Here's hoping for a smooth and speedy birth, followed by many years of happiness with your new baby :b33r:

Kylie dear of course your a wreak hormones are going wild as your body prepares for delivery :sparkle: That's why men think expectant mothers are crazy and will excuse almost anything :P Don't let anybody scare you with tales of horrors everything will be fine and you'll be counting baby's finger and toes before you know it :wub:

The first moment you see that incredible little face, you will feel something that you have never felt in your life before about anything or anyone else. It will be one of the most monumental moments of your entire life. It will make being big and uncomfortable for months totally worth it. Its totally normal to be scared, I remember feeling the same way. You are gonna do just fine!! Of course I wanna see pics too!!

I wish you and your little family the best! :wub:

Johnny Cash has some good advice.

Best of luck to you; amazingly, the baby will turn out to be EXACTLY what you wanted....

Edited by poru

Johnny Cash has some good advice.

Best of luck to you; amazingly, the baby will turn out to be EXACTLY what you wanted....

:pullhair::pullhair:

You talking about me, Boy?

I sincerely hope you ain't!

Better not be talking about Jacob Douglas either, otherwise Uncle DD is gunna get a bit Cranky with you!

Kylie, just relax and enjoy the most wonderful Experience in your Life, Mate!

The Joy to see that little bundle that you and Hubbie made can never be described fully, you have to experience it to know! You will LOVE it, Mate!

Wow, that did make me feel better! It helps knowing so many people are on your side! :)

You guys are all awesome :sparkle::wub::sparkle: Thank you all so much :sparkle::wub::sparkle:

Juliet the names we have narrowed it down to are (depending on which one he/she "is" when we lay eyes on our baby for the first time)

For a boy... Jonah, Gabriel or Jacob Douglas

For a girl... Regan or Isabelle May

A few of the names have been "taken" along the wy with with friends of ours... like my favourite; Hannah! and another of our serious contenders; Noah. But thats cool, just wasn't meant to be!

Oh and there'll be photos, don't you worrk about that... my mother in law is a freak with a camera!

Edited by Kylie_Smiley

Wow, that did make me feel better! It helps knowing so many people are on your side! :)

You guys are all awesome :sparkle::wub::sparkle: Thank you all so much :sparkle::wub::sparkle:

Juliet the names we have narrowed it down to are (depending on which one he/she "is" when we lay eyes on our baby for the first time)

For a boy... Jonah, Gabriel or Jacob Douglas

For a girl... Regan or Isabelle May

A few of the names have been "taken" along the wy with with friends of ours... like my favourite; Hannah! and another of our serious contenders; Noah. But thats cool, just wasn't meant to be!

Oh and there'll be photos, don't you worrk about that... my mother in law is a freak with a camera!

to tell you the truth, those girl names dont kick it off for me.

how bout back to hannah?

Mercedez is a good name for a girl (my gf) :wub:

and the guys, jacob is good B)